Random good picture Not show
1. The ghost of Lady Margaret is supposed to haunt this chapel.
2. The ghost of a smile played round her lips.
3. The pub is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former landlord.
4. The ghost of a hanged poacher is said to haunt the manor house.
5. The ghost of anti-Semitism still haunts Europe.
6. Her gold-medal victory laid the ghost of her shock defeat in the European Championships.
7. The ghost of the old dictator still lingers on.
8. You haven't got the ghost of a chance of getting the job.
9. The ghost of a smile flitted across her sad features.
10. He gave the ghost of a smile.
11. The gardens are said to be haunted by the ghost of a child who drowned in the river.
12. The ghost of Stalinism still affects life in Russia today.
13. The ghost of a twinkle in her eye?
14. The ghost of the murdered prince still haunts the castle.
15. There it is said the ghost of his departed wife pleaded with him to proceed no further.
16. The church is haunted by the ghost of a young man who was killed there on his wedding day.
17. He had vanished as completely as the ghost of Masque de Fer.
18. Certainly Ferguson has not given up the ghost of trying to land the Championship.
19. For two days nothing beyond the ghost of the walnut tree showed through the flickering screen of brownish-yellow light.
20. The ghost of Ken Noakes shrivelled and vanished from her subconscious.
21. He felt the ghost of his earlier life round him.
22. The Ghost of Banquo is more than a figment of Macbeth's imagination: it stands in some way in relation to his conscience.
23. The ghost of the tennis ball is coming to haunt the man.
24. Did the ghost of that grand passion linger in some corner of his heart?
25. Theseus: The Ghost of Sparta. Then what they say is true.
26. Only his facial twitches and the ghost of an old stammer gave the lie to his calm, avuncular image.
27. With one stunning performance, Chelsea have laid to rest the ghost of their humiliating defeat at Old Trafford last season.Sentencedict.com
28. The language which came out of me could have aroused the ghost of Lenny Bruce.
29. He held them off with his sharp weapon until he saw the ghost of Teiresias.
30. Rhoda took to table-tapping and seances and reported seeing the ghost of Wendy hovering over her bed at night.
More similar words: give up the ghost, hostages to fortune, ghost, ghostly, ghost town, holy ghost, ghostlike, ghostwrite, ghost image, ghostliness, ghostwriter, leghorn, post off, post office, postoffice, cost of money, at the cost of, cost of debt, cost of funds, cost of labor, cost of sales, cost-of-living, cost of living, make the most of, post office box, cost of repairs, cost of capital, the cost of living, cost of goods sold, local post office.