Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The flood caused serious destruction to the village.
2. The flood was overwhelming and the city was soon drowned.
3. She kept abreast with the flood of communications that had poured in.
4. After the flood there was a slow return to normality.
5. Few survived the flood.
6. The flood was a major catastrophe.
7. I rescued my belongings from the flood.
8. Infectious diseases are spreading among many of the flood victims.
9. The flood is a disaster.
10. The cost of the flood damage is impossible to quantify.
11. The flood resulted in a considerable reduction in production.
12. They prevented the flood from breaking over the dam.
13. We are sympathetic with the flood sufferers.
14. The strike , couple with the flood,[http://sentencedict.com] was expected to reduce supplies of food drastically.
15. Due to the sudden narrowness of the estuary, the flood flowed higher and higher.
16. Fortunately, the flood did not break the dike.
17. Many bridges were swept away by the flood.
18. The flood and ebb tides alternates with each other.
19. As the snows melt, the flood waters rise.
20. The embankment must be reinforced before the flood season.
More similar words: take the floor, have the floor, price floor, dance floor, flood, flooded, flood in, flood out, flooding, floodlit, floodgate, flood tide, flood plain, floodlight, floodwater, flash flood, floodplain, noah's flood, flood insurance, on the fly, in the flesh, teflon, ice floe, free flow, deflower, add fuel to the flames, defloration, floor, floozy, flooey.