1. Margaret Thatcher was deposed as leader of the British Conservative Party in 1991.
2. Mrs Thatcher was a tough and uncompromising politician.
3. Lady Thatcher, who is abroad, was not available for comment.
4. Margaret Thatcher made history when she became the first British woman Prime Minister.
5. Margaret Thatcher became Britain's first woman prime minister in 1979.
6. She does Mrs. Thatcher rather well.
7. Mrs Thatcher held the post of Prime Minister longer than anyone else last century.
8. His challenge to Mrs Thatcher brought her down.
9. Mrs Thatcher wanted to run a fourth time.
10. The moment Mrs Thatcher fell from power has left a lasting imprint on the world's memory.
11. Thatcher is unique among her predecessors in having given the English language a brand new ism, created from her own name.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Lady Thatcher had just published her memoirs.
13. Margaret Thatcher was in the chair.
14. Even Margaret Thatcher in her prime could not carry her party on the question of Sundays.
15. When Margaret Thatcher became leader the party was still dominated by these men who had been through the war together.
16. In those interviews, Margaret Thatcher has made much of science and technology.
17. This is the logic behind the Thatcher government's medium-term financial plan.
18. To begin with, Margaret Thatcher dispensed with royal commissions.
19. His single-minded pursuit of European union helped chase Mrs Thatcher from power.
20. Speaking at the end of the two days of talks, Mrs Thatcher said it had helped some countries combat inflation.
21. While arguments about equity are important in overthrowing the Thatcher tax regime, they are not the only ones.
22. He hosted the meetings where the rebellion was fomented which ousted Mrs Thatcher from power.
23. In chapter 2 it was pointed out that the Thatcher government had made strong efforts to curb overall local government expenditure.
24. While writing her agony aunt column, she remained busy as a reporter, interviewing figures including Margaret Thatcher.
25. As minister for social security, John Moore had been a prominent member of the Thatcher government until 1988.
26. He presided over the 1990 leadership contest that saw the departure of Margaret Thatcher and the arrival of John Major.
27. The data might be read as a backhanded success for the Thatcher government.
28. He did not raise the ceiling on mortgage-interest relief, which Mrs Thatcher had pressed him to do.
29. The same kind of yelping small-mindedness was shown when Thatcher refused to allow Roy Jenkins to take part in the Cenotaph service.
30. Lord Tebbit, former Tory party chairman and right-hand man to Baroness Thatcher, is backing the plan.
More similar words: thatched, thatcherism, thatch, hatcher, thatching, hatches, hatchet, hatchery, hatched, hatchet job, bury the hatchet, hatch, catch at, hatching, hatchling, hatchback, watcher, catcher, catches, snatcher, ratchet, satchel, patched, latched, matched, catch at a straw, scratched, unmatched, dispatched, saskatchewan.