Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion Microelectrode guided stereotactic pallidotomy and thalamotomy are of effective measures for treatment of PD, but the indication should be controlled seriously.
2. Combination of PVP and thalamotomy is advisable for PD patients with intractable tremor.
3. Objective:To probe the role of CT in guided thalamotomy and posteroventral pallidotomy for Parknson's disease.
4. Conclusion Microelectrode guided stereotactic pallidotomy and thalamotomy are effective measures for the treatment of Parkinson′s disease, but probably may bring about serious complications.
5. Objective To investigate the curative effect of stereotactic unilateral pallidotomy and thalamotomy on hemidyslonia.
6. Its reversibility and adaptability make chronic Vim thalamic stimulation preferable to thalamotomy and ventral lateral nucleus damage method.
More similar words: thalamus, thalamic, hypothalamic, hypothalamus, subthalamic nucleus, alamo, yamamoto, a la mode, dynamotor, tenotomy, vagotomy, myotomy, autotomy, lobotomy, osteotomy, celiotomy, sternotomy, valvotomy, iridotomy, neurotomy, lithotomy, cystotomy, dichotomy, laminectomy, laparotomy, keratotomy, trichotomy, myringotomy, craniotomy, gastrotomy.