Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The most testing time is undoubtedly in the early months of your return to work.
2. This has been a testing time for us all.
3. It's been a testing time .
4. This cuts testing time and reduces manufacturing costs.
5. When testing time arrives, you have a choice.
6. Nizan's apprenticeship was a testing time.
7. It is a testing time for Stockton.
8. Using environmental chambers helps significantly reduce their testing time.
9. So will the permitted testing time.
10. As an important tool of testing time series stationarity, unit root test is always used, and cointegration test is also often implied for judging long equilibrium between nonstationary variables.
11. These riots have come at a testing time for Mr Sarkozy 's six - month - old presidency.
12. It incorporates an insect clamp which shortens testing time and improves efficiency, and can be used for batch testing insect super-cooling and humoral freezing points both regularly and continuously.
13. The safety watcher confirms the testing time by signature during the execution of the work.
14. This wave of violence comes at a testing time for Mr Sarkozy 's six - month - old presidency.
15. Testing time at 30 minutes. Pharmaceutical and Biological Engineering , Dr.
16. The last two or three years have been a testing time for the 180 people who work at Angered.
17. Retailing-which employs nearly one in ten people in Britain-must continue to expect a testing time.
18. Real - time display of the testing results allows the customers to reduce the whole testing time.
19. We also plead to Malaysians to remain calm and united at this testing time.
20. A single - rate testing method is presented for shortening the velocity - testing time of the strap down gyroscopic.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
21. The method can carry out chip testing and serial number downloading in a same operating process, so as to reduce operating links and save chip testing time.
22. This testing machine link up high speed response with low testing time because we use voice coil motor to substitute for traditional mechanical design in the aspect of reciprocal mechanism.
23. Experimental results show that the proposed testing algorithms have merits such as high fault coverage, strong diagnostic ability and less testing time.
More similar words: springtime, daylight saving time, long time, longtime, testing, protesting, testing ground, testimony, estimated time of arrival, testimonial, intestine, just-in-time, just in time, small intestine, large intestine, jesting, vesting, resting, stimulating, arresting, investing, harvesting, interesting, investigating, gesticulating, uninteresting, interestingly, pastime, this time, mistime.