Random good picture Not show
1. Testa of seed consists of four layers which becomes hard and woody after ripening.
2. Functional Natural Substances, Fenugreek Gum, Fenugreek Saponin, Fenugreek Testa, Botanical Extract.
3. Testa The hard dry protective covering of a seed, formed from the integuments of the ovule.
4. This review deals with the variation of testa luster as well as the mechanism of flavonoid biosynthesis in Arabidopsis thaliana .
5. No , - rispose Xu Sanguan scuotendo la testa ,(sentencedict.com) - non l'ho mai venduto.
6. Danglars thought dentro la testa meant , " Put in your head ! "
7. Principali testa cushion auto , profumi, la sede, il pad in piedi il business wholesale.
8. There is a very small hole in the testa of a seed.
9. Pauline Friedman took the name Abigail from the Christian Bible Old Testa - ment.
10. A study on the seed of Lardizabalaceae and Sargentodoxaceae: (1) A SEM examination of testa.
11. Results The results showed that there were obvious stone cells of testa characteristics, alkaline reaction, and different UV in the seeds of Datura stramonium L. var. tatula Turrey.
12. That indicated the rice red character genetic had the testa and fruit-cavity xenia.
13. It is therefore suggested that the relatively high level of ABA in the pericarp and testa is the major cause of the achene dormancy.
14. We want to buy Functional Natural Substances, Fenugreek Gum, Fenugreek Saponin, Fenugreek Testa, Botanical Extract.
More similar words: confederate states, confederate states of america, testate, testable, testator, intestate, testament, stand the test, protestant, detestable, contestant, attestation, detestation, new testament, contestable, old testament, incontestable, contestation, protestation, protestantism, estates general, protestant reformation, testes, postage stamp, test, testy, tested, tester, retest, test for.