Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A tennis player needs to have very quick reflexes.
2. A tennis player shows good anticipation by moving quickly into position.
3. She makes a good tennis player.
4. Britain's number-one tennis player gave a disappointingly lacklustre performance.
5. The young tennis player definitely had the edge on his older opponent.
6. The world's number one tennis player and his coach parted company earlier this month.
7. The young tennis player will never be able to fling off the experienced competitors.
8. He's past his peak as a tennis player.
9. The young tennis player is unlikely to throw off the more experienced competitor.
10. He is a professional tennis player.
11. He is unquestionably the best tennis player in England.
12. Her playing staggers sometimes although she's a good tennis player.
13. It's been 20 years since a British tennis player was at the top of the pile.
14. We'll make a tennis player of you yet.
15. Speed is his greatest asset as a tennis player.
16. The wheelchair tennis player is allowed two bounces of the ball.
17. She is regarded as the best tennis player in China.
18. She is without a doubt the best tennis player I know.
19. She was a good golfer and tennis player.
20. This young tennis player is being tipped for stardom.
21. To be a good tennis player, you have to have good timing.
22. The tennis player ranked number two in the world.
23. He's not much of a tennis player.
24. The former tennis player had a quadruple heart by-pass in 1979 and further surgery in 1983.
25. Apparently, Jim's a really good tennis player.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. He dates Ann Grossman, a professional tennis player.
27. As a tennis player, he's not in the same class as Sampras.
28. Lloyd has carved/made a niche for himself as a professional tennis player.
29. That was an impressive performance from such a young tennis player.
30. The women's shoe, like its male counterpart, is specifically designed for the serious tennis player.
More similar words: player, cd player, misplay, display, soccer player, hockey player, tennis, football player, on display, cassette player, basketball player, display case, tennis ball, display board, tennis court, table tennis, computer display, tennis racket, interactive display, layer, slayer, layered, bilayer, layer cake, ozone layer, bricklayer, network layer, Dennis, played, splay.