Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Tenerife was basking in afternoon sunshine as they arrived.
2. They went on a cruise to Tenerife.
3. Los Cristianos is the most southerly resort in Tenerife.
4. They are spending their two-week honeymoon in Tenerife.
5. In January 1987 she went to live in Tenerife and on 8 May 1987 she sold the business as a going concern.
6. Tenerife was basking in afternoon sunshine as a taxi dropped them off at the sea-front.
7. One answer from the island of Tenerife, captured over the course of the year, includes sequences that are not only breathtaking but instructive.
8. Maybe he's whisked her off to Tenerife for a bit of pash under the sun.
9. He had spells at Tenerife, Fenerbahce, Barcelona and Benfica.
10. The architecture and culture feel pleasantly familiar and the friendly atmosphere makes Tenerife particularly attractive.
11. She wore her own finery during the passage, and treated her peers to Canary wine when they docked in Tenerife.
12. It was not until they had just left the Church that Joan discovered they were going for two weeks to Tenerife.
13. He had his luxury mock-Tudor mansion in Purley[sentencedict.com], his holiday home in Tenerife.
14. If important areas of biodiversity are protected sufficiently, then sustainable tourist development and the natural beauty of Tenerife can exist side by side.
15. A paper on More and Edelman's findings was presented last month at the Financial Cryptography and Data Security conference in Tenerife, Spain.
16. Rodriguez also took second prize in the People in the News Stories category with images of tourists helping migrants on a Tenerife beach.
17. Rodolfo Borrell's men followed up their triumph in a prestigious tournament in Tenerife with another success in Villarreal and will now head into next Saturday's clash at Fulham in confident mood.
18. March 27, 1977. Two Boeing 747s, operated by KLM and Pan Am, collide on a foggy runway at Tenerife, in Spain's Canary Islands killing 583 people.
19. A 62-year-old British woman has been beheaded in an apparently random attack in a supermarket on the Spanish holiday island of Tenerife.
20. Searching for a terrain similar to that found on Mars, the team took the rover to El Teide National Park in Tenerife.
21. Among other AP winners, Arturo Rodriguez took second prize for Spot News Singles with a shot of migrants waiting for transportation on the Spanish island of Tenerife.
22. The Foreign Office in London says it's aware of the reports from Tenerife and is urgently investigating what happened.
23. The above video was shot solely from the Teide National Park on Tenerife in the Canary Islands of Spain, off the north west coast of Africa.
24. After getting permission from his father, Darwin made plans to explore Tenerife Island in the Canaries, and even convinced his friend, Marmaduke Ramsey, a tutor at Jesus College, to go with him.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
25. Two Boeing 747s, operated by KLM and Pan Am, collide on a foggy runway at Tenerife, in Spain's Canary Islands killing 583 people.
26. The snow capped Teide volcano is reflected in a pool of water in this nearly symmetric night sky view from the Canary Island Tenerife.
27. I improve day by day. I am pleased with my performance in Tenerife and because I am finding my form.
28. The victim hasn't yet been named, but according to the authorities in Tenerife, she was a 62-year-old Briton.
More similar words: oftener, fastener, listener, softener, generic, sweetener, heat energy, sui generis, generic drug, radiant energy, potential energy, elastic potential energy, rife, strife, general practitioner, general partnership, auriferous, odoriferous, sheriff, serif, verify, verified, sans serif, unverified, verifiable, life sentence, deputy sheriff, verification, energy, keener.