Random good picture Not show
1. What you need is some tender loving care.
2. What he needs now is a lot of tender loving care .
3. Mom gave us kids a lot of tender loving care.
4. Mandy had plied her with tender loving care until the tears had come.
5. Right now I just need some tender loving care.
6. Hospitals needed some one to give tender loving care to chil-dren, social agencies had various similar needs, and so on.
7. Voice over Millie will need tender loving care and a lot of medical treatment before going home.
8. It is the routine and tender loving care of the staff that create the best atmosphere.
9. With glass and tender loving care it can be done.
10. In a testament to the power of tender loving care, the featherless cockatoo is not only alive, but thriving, albeit still featherlessly.
11. All babies need tender loving care.
12. K eep us in Thy tender loving care.
13. Vitamin E and moisturisers give tender loving care and make lips feel great!
14. TLC tender loving care.
15. She's still very frail and will need lots of tender loving care.
16. At some level they still cling to the idea that tender loving care is the only factor in raising kids.
17. I was feeling rather fragile, and in need of tender loving care.
18. Lucky patients get superb nursing care, infused with professionalism and tender loving care.
19. The Backup New yachts suffer from teething problems, and older yachts need lots of tender loving care.
20. Instead, rockeries and crazy paving abound and, after much tender loving care, a lawn has emerged triumphant.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
21. Perhaps an import export situation will need all your tender loving care.
22. He had come to the conclusion it was the TLC factor? the tender loving care.
23. Now you know how much I care for you. Please treat me with tender loving care. Your silent partner and ever-loving lover... LIVER.
More similar words: tenderly, dining car, shopping cart, carrying capacity, slenderly, tender, contender, tenderize, pretender, tenderness, underlying, legal tender, tender-hearted, rendering, watering can, working capital, roving, moving, underlay, underlie, improving, underline, wanderlust, gender, fender, lender, sender, render, carving, irving berlin.