Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Odour emissions are affected by wind direction, temperature inversion, ambient temperatures and humidity.
2. The temperature inversion frequency is very high, the mixing height is low and the stratification tends to stable.
3. In terms of the temperature inversion algorithms, background noise subtraction and the wavelet denoising algorithm are used to enhance the signal to noise ratio.
4. A temperature inversion is a meteorological phenomenon where air temperature increases with height.
5. The occurrence of temperature inversion leads to the departure of normal temperature gradient.
6. The turbulent characteristics in convective boundary layer topped temperature inversion were numerically investigated in terms of large eddy simulation.
7. The temperature inversion dissipated by evening p.m. following periods of sunshine during the day.
8. Temperature inversion is a meteorological condition that has a primary influence on the atmosphere pollution of urban area in Beijing.
9. The temperature inversion frequency gets highest in winter.
10. The analysis demonstrates that: (1) The upper temperature inversion which is the subsidence inversion,(sentencedict.com) appears together with the relatively strong deviating north air stream near to its top.
11. Those who have never been up a mountain when temperature inversion is at work have missed the most splendid sight.
12. The nighttime radiation cooling was obvious and there occurred temperature inversion around the ground with the air stratification being stable.
13. An added threat is that with higher elevations just about 4 miles inland from the power plants, if a temperature inversion sets up in the atmosphere, radiation could be trapped.
14. In London, Tokyo, New York and other cites, a weather condition called a temperature inversion allows smog to hang over the city for several days at a time.
15. In order to protect tea plants from frost damage in early spring, it is necessary to know temporal and spatial distribution characteristics of near ground temperature under temperature inversion.
16. This article analyzes the influence of band spectral response function and band width to land surface temperature inversion.
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. Through analysis, it has been found that the low cloud and low visibility weather at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport on Mar 3, 2006 was related with rainfall, atmospheric stability and temperature inversion.
18. Finally, the causes of formation for the anomalies are probed, and the conclusion is that they are probably produced by atmosphere temperature inversion phenomena, not by the earthquake.
19. But sometimes there is an unusual weather condition called a temperature inversion.
20. In comparison with land surface temperature models, the models in component temperature inversion seem relatively immature.
21. The PBL characteristics associated with heavy fogs are the temperature inversion, humidity increase and temperature decrease in the near-surface layer.
22. That the surface's radiation cooling affects on the ground layer temperature inversion is presented as the relatively strong echo peak value corresponding to the temperature variety's valley value.
More similar words: temperature, inversion, conversion, reconversion, intemperate, version, aversion, literature, diversion, tempera, inverse, temperance, reinvigorate, temperament, investiture, temperamental, inveterate, aspersion, maturation, conversation, conversational, temper, tempest, figure in, tempestuous, inverted, nature, mature, ever since, stature.