Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Joe Meek's futuristic sound effects made Telstar Britain's most successful pop instrumental.
2. TELSTAR functions as a crucial supporting system for telecom operation and maintenance sectors during management and production activities.
3. As a global company, Telstar has a strong presence in the international market, with 80% of its current turnover generated outside of Spain.
4. TELSTAR is also one of the 3 leading manufacturers of laboratory freeze dryers.
5. Telstar makes real a 1945 concept by science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke, who envisioned a global communications network based on geosynchronous satellites.
6. Telstar is launched as the first "active" communications satellite—active as in amplifying and retransmitting incoming signals, rather than passively bouncing them back to Earth.
7. Todd Lapin founded Telstar Logistics, a fictional company whose name and mark is used to gain access to places most of us couldn't reach.
8. When I asked for leave from SZ Telstar Co. , Ltd, my colleagues told me that I'm a happy barm.
9. Telstar , the first satellite to carry TV broadcasts was launched.
10. Adidas Telstar, the official match ball of the 1970 FIFA World Cup in Mexico.
11. Telstar operates in more than one hundred countries and has production plants in Spain, China, United States, United Kingdom, Holland, Germany and now France.
12. Telstar went on to become the first US number one by a British rock group, and sold five million copies worldwide.
13. 1962 - Telstar, the world's first communications satellite, is launched into orbit.
14. The Telstar Group has acquired French company USIFROID, which is internationally recognized for the development and supply of GMP lyophilizers for the pharmaceutical market.
15. They are discussing the latest industry news: Accent, a major European player in the market, has just announced the takeover or buy out of Ambient's main competitor,TelStar.
16. TELSTAR is supplementing its present capabilities and capacity with USIFROID know-how, technology and expertise.
17. Part of his greatness comes from his family, his father was a player and both his brothers play at a professional level, one at Stormvogels Telstar and the other at the Ajax youth academy.
18. It developed transoceanic radiotelephone links and telephone cable systems and created the Telstar satellite communications system.
19. This will change the way we refer to texts online, without page numbers, which is one of the subject of the Telstar project, again with Owen Stephens involved (watch that guy).
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
20. The pharmaceutical industry, research and development laboratories and hospitals are TELSTAR clients.
21. Incoming particles also interfere with satellite electronics. Many communications satellites, such as Anik E1 and E2 in 1994 and Telstar 401 in 1997, have been compromised or lost in this way.
More similar words: all-star, maelstrom, feel strange, oral stage, final stage, normal state, papal states, hill station, legal status, social status, petrol station, marital status, tarantella, central station, emotional state, vital statistics, star, stare, stately, financial statement, stark, start, starer, STARS, financial statements, starlet, starve, co-star, stare at, instar.