Random good picture Not show
1. Ashworth is certainly out-going and in-thinking, a perky televisual subject.
2. It was athletic, aerobic and televisual.
3. On 9 January 1986 Heseltine dramatically walked out of a full Cabinet and resigned in the full glare of televisual attention.
4. But by marginalising its rusticity thus, Emmerdale's producers showed a disregard for what people want from their televisual Yorkshire.
5. Full houses and the noise they provide make the televisual experience more compelling.
6. He should come to the UK and subject himself to a proper televisual grilling.
7. It takes a special kind of person, Lang suggests, to mount an ear-based resistance to the televisual culture of his time.
8. Every weekday night the country troops off to bed after a dose of televisual Mogadon.
9. I bet no viewer spotted our close shave with televisual death, but yes that was stressful.
More similar words: televise, television, television set, television show, cable television, watch television, television camera, television screen, visual, visually, visualise, visualize, visualized, visualised, visualizer, visual field, audiovisual, audio-visual, visual acuity, visual system, visualization, visualisation, visually impaired, visual perception, visual impairment, visual inspection, visual display unit, visual communication, double vision, televangelist.