Sentencedict.com random good picture
31. In light of the act, any television station, comedian or ironist is not allowed to sneering at some candidate, party or union, such as making fun of any candidate's appearance.
32. This text mostly introduce the way of Xinyu television station control reform from the trend of presentation control system, the principle of digital reform, the design of presentation system.
33. He bought a run-down television station.
34. As many as 15 people were injured during the attack, according to local television station WTAE.
35. He recently retired from his work as a cinematographer for a major Taiwanese television station.
36. The president, speaking on state television station, TVS, said that Taipei had offered Sao Tome and Principe US$1.5 million to boost the country's state budget.
37. Antenna Tower Update Gina and Lookout "Mountain" west of Denver, Denver, Colorado ..." Colorado " and the United States Senate to take over the local television station lucrative "land-use" towers.
38. The state alsodominates the only non - satellite television station and the only dailynational newspaper.
39. One of them, Rickey Navarre, told US television station KPLC: "It just caught my eye.
40. "Zhongxing 9" business model is to collect all over a satellite television station satellite bandwidth costs, and the sale to the TV audience is free.
41. Intelligence agents arrested the president of Venezuela's only remaining independent television station on Thursday, leading to concerns that freedom of speech is ending in this oil-rich nation.
42. After the game, this Turner has accepted "the Asenna Online Television station" own interview, he never stints to Beira 's praising, "he is an outstanding shooter.
43. Barakin, who heads a private television station in Saint Petersburg, said the rare breed of Asian Leopard Cat was a gift from a Moscow businessman he had dealings with.
44. The television station reported this item of news.
45. He is a national second-class scenarist works for the television station of Xiangxi autonomous prefecture of Hunan province, and concurrently the vice-president of Xiangxi Writers Association.
46. Screenwriters also work as continuity writers, providing the scripts for previews of coming programs, television station announcements and advertising copy for in-program sponsors.
47. An investigation was quickly launched after three U.S. military veterans told a television station in the U.S. state of Arizona that they were ordered to bury Agent Orange at the Army camp in 1978.
48. Several hundred entertainment stars gathered to attract donations for earthquake-hit Yushu county during a China Central Television Station telethon on Tuesday evening.
49. A private television station said the blast hit a security check point.
50. " farmers' In shandong television station "I am big star program, singing the TV series" three kingdoms "theme song" rolling Yangtze river east a mill ",[sentencedict.com] hit the stadium.
51. Media and so on Brazil's news agency, television station and website reports believed that Beijing Paralympic Game opening ceremony performs moves affectingly , has conquered the audience.
52. She believes, but is not certain, the interviewer was from a Hong Kong television station. The call letters on the microphone are blurred out on Internet sites showing the video.
53. The Martian kidnaps television station Reporter Ta Li and her pet dog on the airship.
54. Speaking to a local television station in Temuco, one witness said: "Never in my life have I experienced a quake like this, it's like the end of the world."
55. In a telephone interview on the French international television station France24, Lamia Chakkour said that she was stepping down with immediate effect.
56. Welcome to the giveaway show held By our television station. Entry end of this month.
57. North Korea is only one national television station and a radio.
58. Yunbo: China Central Television . It's our national television station.
59. From 1998, the country-level Station is broadcast - television station, not only named broadcast station and station.
More similar words: television set, television show, television system, television screen, television, cable television, watch television, television camera, television program, television receiver, double vision, nation-state, oxidation state, levitation, constant acceleration, visitation, gravitational constant, revision, prevision, stations, constellation, revisionist, revisionary, revisionism, magnetic levitation, teleportation, televise, provisions, train station, position statement.