Random good picture Not show
1. I recognized them from a television show.
2. Now she's made a splash in the American television show "Civil Wars".
3. And the television show Lost From View featured the Danielle mystery.
4. But tonight on the Gerry Anderson television show will make it worth the wait.
5. He wanted them to write a television show for him.
6. We recorded nearly every night after filming the television show.
7. The producer of that television show is a well - known business tycoon.
8. The television show was broadcast from coast to coast.
9. What television show do you usually watch?
10. We watched a live television show.
11. Discovery Communications, whose "Deadliest Catch" television show follows those crab fishermen,(sentencedict.com) has been a keen early adopter of high-definition television and 3-D.
12. The television show was cut off by a special new report.
13. The television show was suddenly cut off by a special news report.
14. After Simon Cowell, the acid-tongued host of the television show "American Idol," called one singer "insipid," Merriam-Webster noticed a dramatic spike in the number of lookups for the word.
15. Ed was snowed under with fan mail when he was doing his television show.
16. He became quite successful and even appeared on a television show once.
17. Brian, an air steward, shot to fame on the television show 'Big Brother'.
18. Their leader, Ellen Greve of Brisbane, was challenged to demonstrate her diet on a television show in October 1999.
19. Kramer had to laugh every time he saw a television show with a courtroom scene.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Part of her job was to do a weekly television show on clothing design and construction.
21. And I am apt to nudge my boys to join me in folding the laundry while we watch a television show together.
22. Within weeks of forming the campaign we had a chance to advertise on a television show with a huge audience.
23. Nine out of ten Americans watch at least one television show a day.
24. To listen to a record album, to sit through a movie, to watch a television show—all require nothing of the cultural consumer, save his mere presence.
25. These programmes are disturbing to watch because the resolution seems false and unhelpful — a bit like having a television show where major surgery is performed by a first aider.
26. Two years ago she married Jesse James, the star of a television show called "Monster Garage."
27. The exhibits also show the interplay of the LAPD and Hollywood. There are two wallet badges with the picture-identifications of two fictional detectives from the radio and television show Dragnet.
28. They are carried away by the strange behavior of the animals on the television show.
29. Mister Sagan wrote a popular book based on his television show.
30. Bush also said he never saw the award-winning network television show "The West Wing" about a fictitious U.S. president, preferring instead to watch sports and read books.
More similar words: television set, television screen, television, cable television, television camera, televise, revision, prevision, revisionist, revisionary, revisionism, provisions, vision, envision, visional, division, provision, envisioned, visionary, supervision, divisional, subdivision, envisioning, night vision, provisional, provisionally, tunnel vision, provisioning, cell division, field of vision.