Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Now she's made a splash in the American television show "Civil Wars".
2. The producer of that television show is a well - known business tycoon.
3. The television show was broadcast from coast to coast.
4. What television show do you usually watch?
5. We watched a live television show.
6. The television show was cut off by a special new report.
7. The television show was suddenly cut off by a special news report.
8. After the television show, I sat with Tom until Daniel arrived at 11 p.m.
9. The man on the television show interviews outstanding personalities.
10. MSNBC has dropped his television show and CBS radio has suspended him for two weeks.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. Within minutes of going on the air, the television show was blacked out.
12. Ed was snowed under with fan mail when he was doing his television show.
13. Nine out of ten Americans watch at least one television show a day.
14. They are carried away by the strange behavior of the animals on the television show.
15. Mister Sagan wrote a popular book based on his television show.
16. My dream job is to be a lifer on a famous television show.
17. You are the executive producer of a new reality television show about boarding school.
18. Last night, I got a telphone call while I was watching my favorite television show.
19. AE : Gotcha. How does a Welsh actor wind up on an American television show?
More similar words: television set, television screen, television, cable television, television camera, televise, revision, prevision, revisionist, revisionary, revisionism, provisions, vision, envision, visional, division, provision, envisioned, visionary, supervision, divisional, subdivision, envisioning, night vision, provisional, provisionally, tunnel vision, provisioning, cell division, field of vision.