Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Please tune the television set to Channel 4.
2. He disconnected the television set before fixing it.
3. It's about time you tuned out the television set.
4. She tuned her television set to the film channel.
5. They got them a new television set.
6. We need a new television set.
7. He bought the television set on approval.
8. A thief planted the television set he had stolen on this innocent old woman.
9. The price of a television set cascaded to 320 pounds last week.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. We replaced the old television set with a newer one.
11. The price of television set has greatly depreciated.
12. Do you want to buy a television set?
13. He was tinkering at the television set.
14. A television set was playing Indiana Jones.
15. He disembowelled the television set.
16. Only the music centre and the television set were comparatively new.
17. A television set is in the center of comfortable chairs and sofas.
18. A television set rested on an antique pine blanket-chest at the foot of the bed.
19. Ten-year-old Bart and eight-year-old Lisa regularly hug their television set, often in preference to their parents.
20. Now, no one could claim that a television set saves time.
21. He has been diddling with the controls on the television set.
22. Doctors with glazed eyes sat chain-smoking in front of a television set.
23. Children spend so much time in front of the television set.
24. I was badly taken in when I bought that second-hand television set.
25. If you buy the furniture, the store will fling in a television set.
26. In Japan 99 per cent of all households now have a colour television set.
27. The walls are painted an avocado green and they are uncovered, but for a caricature sketch of Isabelle above the television set.
28. A cloud of cigarette smoke hangs over the group, slowly wafting over the television set and out through the open window.
29. Then she went back into the living room and sat in front of the television set without turning it on.
30. In the mid-1970s a young woman went to a shop to rent a television set and was required to provide a guarantor.
More similar words: television, televise, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionist, revisionism, provisions, vision, division, envision, visional, provision, supervision, envisioned, visionary, divisional, subdivision, envisioning, night vision, provisional, tunnel vision, provisionally, cell division, provisioning, field of vision, central vision, monocular vision, division of labour, binocular vision.