Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) They were staring at the television screen.
2) On the television screen we see the announcer holding up a cereal box with the name WAKE---UPS in big letters.
3) Winifred sat with her eyes glued to the television screen.
4) The television screen flickered into life.
5) He stared at the empty television screen, at a loss, silenced.
6) A small television screen covered its upper half.
7) The television screen became a rectangle of icy aquamarine.
8) Dragging a chair close up to the television screen,(http://sentencedict.com/television screen.html) she sat down to watch the film.
9) The television screen blanked out.
10) This is why a black and white television screen is satisfactory as a means of communication.
11) Not in person, but via a closed circuit television screen that fills an entire wall.
12) Now, board-certified plastic surgeons appear on your television screen to sell you a new face.
13) The television screen is smaller than life.
14) As she spoke, the convention's large high-definition television screen flashed the address of a Web site for those interested in donating to relief efforts.
15) Share your favourite mobile content on any high-definition television screen with Nokia Big Screen.
16) De Gaulle was a born pedagogue who used the public platform and the television screen to great effect.
17) Jill Sharpe was little more than a name, a glossy image on a television screen.
18) Today the new Little People, those who dance nightly on the television screen, have ousted the old.
19) She shook her head and stared into the fire and then at the television screen.
20) A political personality does not necessarily have to be eloquent or even verbally articulate to come across well on the television screen.
21) In his lobby the building management had set up a television screen so that the doorman could watch for criminals.
22) He was physically attractive and highly photogenic; on the television screen he came across as a man of warmth and charm.
23) A sort of box with dials on and a little television screen.
24) Petrocelli began his remarks with photographs of the victims in life and in death that were displayed on an oversized television screen.
25) The signals are polarised in opposite directions, and the resulting images displayed as alternating rows of pixels on a high-definition television screen.
26) Therefore, the choice of television music programs by theme, the impact of a large television screen.
27) Media had earlier reported that truck drivers and security personnel on duty have been incidents of exchange of fire, but released closed-circuit television screen is not clear.
28) Interruptive marketing is all about interrupting people's daily lives by yelling at them from the pages of a newspaper or a television screen.
29) When you put a program the control box a picture the game appears the television screen.
30) Residents of Beijing watch 44th U. S. President Barack Obama's Inauguration on a large outdoor television screen at the Beijing Railway Station.
More similar words: television set, television, cable television, on-screen, televise, sunscreen, revision, prevision, revisionary, revisionist, revisionism, provisions, screen, screen out, screened, screener, screening, decree nisi, screenplay, rood screen, windscreen, screen door, the big screen, touch screen, smokescreen, smoke screen, radar screen, touchscreen, silver screen, window screen.