Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The television receiver is an electronic device.
2. Alongside the sale of the television receivers themselves, a massive broadcast and cable industry has emerged.
3. Rich men had television receivers and videos, middling men had receivers only, or no television at all.
4. Home video games are played on a television receiver connected to a control box.
5. The television receiver contain a very special sort of electron tube, called a " cathode - ray " tube.
6. Tuning a radio or television receiver is an example of electrical resonance.
7. Disclosed is a video display an auto-convergence error in a projection television receiver (TV) capable of preventing generation of an error when an auto-convergence is performed.
8. A patent was granted for a low - cost television receiver.
More similar words: television, television set, television show, cable television, watch television, television system, television screen, television camera, satellite receiver, receiver, receivership, double vision, receive, received, televise, deceiver, televisual, revision, prevision, revisionist, revisionary, revisionism, receiving, preconceived notion, deceive, receivable, receivables, undeceive, receiving end, receiving area.