Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The television program is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
(2) What is your favorite television program?
(3) This television program provoked a spirited debate in the United Kingdom.
(4) A television program that educates can also entertain.
(5) The Wall Street Journal Report, our nationally syndicated television program, reaches millions more on weekends.
(6) It made history, becoming the highest-rated television program ever.
(7) Recently on a television program, he said it exceed our wildest expectations.
(8) Because today is strikes not to have the television program.
(9) During an appearance on the Fox News Sunday television program, Gibbs gave a preview.
(10) Mr. Crocker spoke on the Fox News Sunday television program.
(11) When the regular television program didn't come on, a jerry-built program was substituted at the last minute.
(12) The sponsors of a television program pay the costs program.
(13) Weekly television program table software is very useful aides computer.
(14) A segment of a television program.
(15) The singer will appear on the television program today.
(16) He spoke on the CBS television program, Face the Nation.
(17) Clinton spoke on ABC's this week television program.
(18) The television program is for the birds.
(19) Three satellites revolving over the equator transmit any television program to any part of the earth.
(20) The stereoscopic television program as the fabricating method of the double picture type is watched on the common television by the prism polarizing disc compound glasses.
(21) It's also the largest aud for any television program on any net in about three months.
(22) His comments came Sunday on the ABC television program This Week.
(23) It is also the first American dramatic television program to feature a black lead (Bill Cosby).
(24) Scientists were unable to reproduce the results claimed on the television program.
(25) Film critic Roger Ebert has a new partner for his movie-review television program.
(26) More than two billion dollars was reported to be at risk because of that one offending television program.
(27) Proof of this can be found in the weekly television program ratings that show the lack of popularity of educational programs as opposed to the appeal of the situation comedy or inane game show.
(28) This is the warehouse which was later labeled as the'' dying rooms'in the television program.
(29) The purpose of this film crew's travel is to produce a television program about Chinese opera.
(30) Especially, new methods for Personal Video Recorder (PVR) contents retrieval[http://sentencedict.com/television program.html], non-linear looking back of content and time-shift function of digital television program are introduced.
More similar words: television, television show, television set, cable television, watch television, television camera, television screen, television system, application program, communication program, television receiver, application Program Interface, double vision, televise, televisual, vocational program, program, applications programme, reprogram, tv program, programme, revision, electrogram, programmer, news program, programing, prevision, game program, programming, live program.