Random good picture Not show
1. Firstly the telephonist denied the existence of anyone of the name of Azadi.
2. The hospital telephonist eventually gets hold of the surgical registrar.
3. Telephonists, receptionists, porters as well as professional staff are the people who create the public image of the local service.
4. Before you make reservation, please tell the hotel telephonist that you are the attendees of ESIAT2009. If not, you cannot get the reduced price.
5. Subscriber can live record three sections of computer telephonist reminder tone.
6. Telephonist: Sure. Its to raise money for the homeless.
7. The telephonist asked the caller to hold on while she connected him.
8. Telephonist: Sure. And theater is located on Liberty Avenue(sentencedict.com), just opposite the biggest guitar store. Can I have your name?
9. Tom: Have you worked as a telephonist before?
10. Telephonist: Oh, its a reserved opera named "The Monkey Creaters Havoc in Heaven".
11. Telephonist: Yes, we have subtitles both in Chinese and English on the big-screen just beside the stage.
12. Telephonist:Mr Smith is out. Would you like to speak to Mr John?
13. Telephonist: The price varies according to the seats. 300 for the front, 200 for the middle, and 50 for the back.
14. Telephonist: Good morning. Vane Theater,[http://sentencedict.com] at your service.
15. Telephonist: Oh, it's a reserved opera named "The Monkey Creates Havoc in Heaven".
16. Have you worked as a telephonist ?
17. A telephonist is supposed to have local knowledge.
18. The cleaner, scientist, salesmen, and the telephonist in this program are functions.
19. Telephonist: Well, there will be charity performance on Saturday night. And also, there will be a solo concert by an opera star on Sunday night.
20. But the problem is my telephonist must have local knowledge as well.
21. Telephonist: It surely is. And the cast is really the best.
22. Tom: Have you worked as a telephonist before?Sue: No, but I am really a quick learner.
23. A row of tiny feeding fish hug the rock surface like hunched-over telephonists.
24. Another may want to train each and every one of its telephonists in a different language!
25. He freely gives time for the dying wife, the injured mechanic, the traumatized telephonist.
More similar words: telephonic, telephone, telephony, by telephone, telephone call, telephone set, telephone box, telephone wire, on the telephone, telephone book, telephone bill, telephone booth, telephone company, telephone network, telephone number, telephone operator, telephone exchange, telephone directory, telephoto, telephoto lens, saxophonist, mobile phone, elephant, persephone, elephantine, teleport, pink elephants, elephantiasis, white elephant, telepathy.