Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The commercial telephone service was no longer operative.
2. Telephone service was disrupted for an hour.
3. Telmex loses its monopoly over long-distance telephone service on Jan. 1.
4. It explained the absence of city water and telephone service in the cigarette subdivision: The developer had foolishly overspent on bribes.
5. Demand for long-distance telephone service fell by half, because suddenly departments had to pay for what they used.
6. The commission serves as a check on telephone service monopolies.
7. Preferential telephone service can be given to VIP guests.
8. A telephone service helps users locate information, varieties of material needed, prices, and other required information.
9. They have been without electricity, water or telephone service since looters stole pipes from the ground and wire from the poles.
10. A glitch in the system shut down telephone service to nearly 6 million customers.
11. Members based outside of London used the telephone service or wrote to the library for answers to 1,465 queries about banking practice.
12. The telephone service is still quite inadequate.
13. The company said it plans to offer wireless telephone service beginning Thursday, with discounted packages of local and long-distance calling.
14. Telephone service in most of the country is unreliable.
15. Local telephone service is unreliable.
16. Telephone service was disrupted for hours.
17. MRS . BENNETT : Was there any telephone service?
18. They can access the telephone service request control module and database through LAN.
19. If you don't pay the bill for months running, the telephone service may disconnect your telephone.
20. Meanwhile, the company hopes to go ahead later this month with the launch of its Creditphone mobile telephone service.
21. Each still has exclusive rights to provide a basic, local telephone service.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Although global access is still a problem in some parts of the world, basic telephone service is getting better and cheaper.
23. Now it plans to use its underground cable network to offer customers a telephone service as well.
24. Even if the only thing hackers are stealing is free telephone service.
25. Pick up your dry cleaning and your clothes will come wrapped in plastic bags promoting Blockbuster or a new long-distance telephone service.
26. Many other residents also had to make do without telephone service.
27. The Weather Communications Aviation Service starts at just ￡100 per year for a personal telephone service.
28. As a result, prior to the cellular authorization, only some fifty-four channels were allocated for mobile telephone service nationwide.
29. There will be two direct channels - a fast-answer telephone service for sophisticated customers and a postal service for the less sophisticated.
30. Audio text allows voice and data to travel over the same plain old telephone service phone line during the same call.
More similar words: telephone set, selective service, intelligence service, telephone, telephony, telephonic, by telephone, telephone box, telephone call, telephone wire, telephonist, telephone book, on the telephone, telephone bill, telephone company, telephone booth, telephone number, telephone network, wire service, telephone operator, table service, telephone exchange, telephone directory, service level, service business, internal revenue service, telephoto, service, services, telephoto lens.