1. He told the telephone operator that his call was a matter of life and death.
2. The telephone operator cut us off before we had finished our conversation.
3. A telephone operator asked him to hold.
4. The telephone operator connected us.
5. Omar had bribed the telephone operator to leave his office, but I did not trust him to stay away.
6. Someone phoned me and I told the telephone operator to put him on.
7. This is the overseas telephone operator.
8. The telephone operator cut us off before we finished our conversation.
9. The telephone operator asked the caller to hold on until a connection was made.
10. Earlier this year Vodafone, the UK mobile telephone operator, acquired its US counterpart Air Touch by making Air Touch shareholders a cash and stock swap offer worth a total of $62BN.
11. A telephone operator needs the patience to sit for a long time.
12. I'll connect you with the overseas telephone operator for you.
13. Your advertisement for a telephone operator in the ( news - paper ) of March 8 has interested me.
14. Earlier this year Vodafone, the UK mobile telephone operator[sentencedict.com], acquired its US counterpart AirTorch by by making Airtorch shareholders a cash and stock swap offer worth a total $62bn.
15. The telephone operator got a hoarse voice from working for too long.
16. Are you an experienced telephone operator?
17. We were cut off twice by the telephone operator during our conversation.
18. He is the telephone operator.
19. Once she came second among 60 contestants in a competition to find the telephone operator with the most pleasant and efficient manner.
20. He heard Mrs Hassock's voice from below - she was obviously responding to the telephone operator.
21. For example, customer enquiries and correspondence can be scanned into the computer system on receipt,[sentencedict.com] or entered by the telephone operator.
22. In 1937 she moved to Salisbury, where she worked as a telephone operator for a year.
23. For example, a request like Can you send the telephone operator for a telephone techniques course?
More similar words: machine operator, telephone, telephony, telephonic, telephone box, telephone call, telephone bill, telephone book, on the telephone, telephone booth, telephone number, telephone network, telephone exchange, telephoto, telephoto lens, operator, mobile phone, radio operator, accelerator, Boolean operator, switchboard operator, electric generator, moderator, liberator, numerator, generator, celebratory, incinerator, geophone, refrigerator.