Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) I'll give you my address and telephone number.
2) Write your name, address and telephone number in the blank spaces at the top of the page.
3) Note down her telephone number in case you forget.
4) She's managed somehow to procure his telephone number.
5) The telephone number you want is engaged; try again in a few minutes.
6) Do you happen to know his new telephone number?
7) Can I take your daytime telephone number ?
8) Her telephone number differs from mine by one digit.
9) Let me put down your telephone number.
10) Oh drat! I've lost her telephone number!
11) Please give a daytime telephone number.
12) I couldn't find Andrew's telephone number.
13) What's your telephone number?
14) When he went to write down the telephone number,[http://sentencedict.com/telephone number.html] he had forgotten it.
15) He gave me his address and telephone number.
16) He can be contacted by phone on the telephone number given below.
17) Read me back that telephone number.
18) The secretary asked him to leave his telephone number.
19) I wrote down his telephone number[sentencedict.com], so that I might remember it.
20) Did you get his telephone number down?
21) Clearly state your address and telephone number.
22) Let me put down your telephone number lest I forget it.
23) Also ask him for the telephone number of the Home Service Adviser for your area, in case you need further advice.
24) Stuart noted the telephone number on a business card.
25) I must have had a brainstorm I couldn't remember my own telephone number for a moment.
26) Just a minute, let me stick down his address and telephone number.
27) The ink in your pen is a prospect, as is the next telephone number you dial - internally or externally.
28) Please authorise us to debit your account and, where possible, give a day-time telephone number in case of query.
29) I gave her my name, then made up a telephone number with a Los Angeles area code.
30) If you need any further information you can contact me on the above telephone number after 4 p.m. most days.
More similar words: phone number, telephone, telephony, telephonic, telephone box, telephone call, telephone book, telephone bill, on the telephone, telephone booth, renumber, telephoto, page number, whole number, prime number, large number, to the number of, telephoto lens, valence number, a large number of, negative number, positive number, opposite number, reference number, mobile phone, benumbed, number, numbers, number 1, numbered.