Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Chief Constable's clipped tones crackled over the telephone line.
2. A silence gathered on the telephone line.
3. An adapted television set and an ordinary telephone line link the Prestel customer to an enormous range of computer-held information.
4. In the home this usually means the telephone line, which is fine for voice but excruciatingly slow for data.
5. The mailbag and telephone line brought many criticisms.
6. For example, the speech we hear over a telephone line is perfectly understandable.
7. You will already have the telephone line connecting into the Teleputer card to drive the Modem and Fax.
8. New telephone line orders have spiked in the last two years.
9. The latest news down the telephone line is that Madonna has just bought one.
10. The telephone line from San Antonio to Boston is crackling with the static of an ideological rift.
11. He'd had a separate telephone line installed; she lived with that.
12. The telephone line is busy.
13. In 1894 the company erected a telephone line to connect their works at Halling and Upnor.
14. Once we passed a single telephone line, dangling on rickety poles, connecting Addis Ababa to some government post.
15. To prevent that, his practice installed a new telephone line and instituted a policy of returning calls within five minutes.
16. Never speak about hacking projects over your home telephone line.
17. The addition of equipment to a leased telephone line to improve its data handling characteristics.
18. Who laid the telephone line for us?
19. He blows a raspberry down the telephone line and hangs up.
20. And you have to rent the telephone line.
21. Is installation address using PCCW Fixed Telephone Line Service?
22. I couldn't telephone my uncle because his telephone line was engaged.
23. We suspected the telephone line was tapped.
24. Suppose we wish to send binary data along a telephone line.
25. Can you get connected to the Internet through an ordinary telephone line?
26. The industry asked the Federal Communications Commission to waive a rule that limits the amount of power used to send a data transmission over a telephone line.
27. Indeed these monitoring devices can be arranged to automatically signal a lift breakdown to a remote point by a telephone line.
28. An eye-witness saw Verri in the back seat gesturing towards the open telephone line and died shortly afterwards.
29. ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) is a broadband access technology capable of delivering large bandwidth over existing copper telephone line infrastructure.
30. Line Turnaround is the time required to change data transmission direction on a telephone line.
More similar words: telephone, telephony, by telephone, telephonic, telephone wire, telephone set, telephonist, telephone call, telephone box, telephone bill, telephone book, telephone pole, telephone bell, on the telephone, telephone booth, telephone kiosk, telephone company, telephone network, telephone number, telephone operator, telephone service, cellular telephone, telephone exchange, phone line, telephone directory, telephone interview, telephoto, telephoto lens, mobile phone, african elephant.