Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The telephone company is the country's largest employer.
2) The move comes as the telephone company implements a plan to trim billions of dollars in expenses and to boost earnings.
3) The telephone company has had to increase its workforce by 10 percent.
4) The Atlanta-based telephone company had agreed to merge with GTI Corp.
5) The state-run telephone company now says it wants to run its own cellular network.
6) Mitnick is accused of having broken into a telephone company computer.
7) Thursday became the first regional Bell telephone company to seek federal approval to offer long-distance service to its local customers in Michigan.
8) The repairman at the telephone company no longer makes his repairs.
9) Bell Telephone company purchases Western Electric Company.
10) Expenses incurred by telephone company that are charged to the ratepayer by being allowed in the company's rate-base.
11) The Bell Telephone Company formed a new subsidiary, American Telephone Telegraph ( AT & T ).
12) The New Haven Telephone Company publishes the first telephone directory.
13) My customer service position at the telephone company involved dealing occasionally with irate customers.
14) At the telephone company end,[http://sentencedict.com/telephone company.html] ISDN lines connect to a digital switch.
15) She works in public relations for a telephone company.
16) A telephone company cut off an FBI international wiretap after the agency failed to pay its bill on time, according to a US government audit released on Thursday.
17) The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area.
18) A: My customer service position at the telephone company involved dealing occasionally with irate customers.
19) They owned steel companies, car manufacturers, the telephone company and banks.
20) The electric company the telephone company and the gas company.
21) My customer service position at the telephone company involved dealing occasionally irate customers.
22) The telephone company offers unlimited access to Internet.
23) Netcom also has the expertise of working with Internet customers that a telephone company would need badly to succeed in the business.
24) The bandwidth provided by cable will allow customer connections to the Internet at speeds greater than those provided by telephone company facilities.
25) Did you know you can rent a fax machine from the telephone company?
26) Analysts said the company had done just what it needed to do to stay in the telephone company ball game.
27) The year after he made the first phone call,(Sentencedict.com) he set up the Bell Telephone Company.
28) A channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company.
29) Vail begins his career Bell System as general manager of the Bell Telephone Company.
30) "We can see several people going bald that might not know it at the moment, " joked Wayne, 57, who works as a telephone company wire splicer.
More similar words: telephone call, telephone, telephony, by telephone, telephonic, telephone box, on the telephone, telephone bill, telephone book, telephone booth, telephone network, telephone number, telephone operator, telephone exchange, telephone directory, telephoto, telephoto lens, mobile phone, phone cord, teleprompter, in the company of, private company, finance company, insurance company, compassionate leave, elephant, phone call, persephone, phone card, elephantine.