Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Also, black leather desk diary and telephone book.
2. A marriage certificate in London and the telephone book had done the work for him.
3. His private address is listed in the telephone book.
4. I reached in my top drawer for the telephone book and hauled it out.
5. In the Chicago telephone book he estimated that there were 154 750.
6. I'm sure you'll find the number in telephone book.
7. Then I searched a telephone book for the title on the umbrella and searched it.
8. The first listing in the telephone book.
9. For example, you look upa number in the telephone book.
10. Photo Frames, Photo Album, Table Clock, Jewelry Boxes, Telephone Book Jewelry Boxes.
11. Yes , I've checked in the telephone book. Are the lines overloaded?
12. I used to have a whole telephone book in my head.
13. Ann: Where is the telephone book?
14. The way we use a telephone book ins good example of direct, or random(sentencedict.com), access.
15. Vernon was sitting in his armchair by the fire, his injured ankle propped on a telephone book.
16. You can easily see the effect by placing a telephone book under each of the rear legs of a ordinary kitchen chair.
17. He might as well have picked a family at random out of the telephone book and stayed with them.
18. Also features manual dialler so you can call friends who are not in your telephone book.
19. A lime-green book cover, a plastic soda bottle, newspapers, a telephone book, a blue Frisbee, something pink.
20. Hopefully, he looked first for Rose Hilaire in the telephone book; no such name, so she must be ex-directory.
21. Their address should be available from the hospital or you can find it in the telephone book.
22. I don't know the number for sure -- I'll look in telephone book.sentencedict.com/telephone book.html
23. I don't know the number for sure -- I'll look in the telephone book.
24. Chinese herbal pharmacies, and traditional massage therapists in the Vancouver telephone book.
25. A private telephone was such a rarified, elite device that the telephone book was also considered a state secret.
26. You will have to search for his number in the telephone book.
27. Sorry, I suppose we could find one in the telephone book.
28. He looked up the number of the company in the telephone book.
29. Directory enquiries will give you the number if you cannot find it in the telephone book.
30. Listed Directory Number (LDN) is an organization's main telephone number that appears in the telephone book.
More similar words: telephone booth, telephone, telephony, telephonic, telephoto, mobile phone, elephant, notebook, elephantine, blue book, by the book, on the books, guidebook, elephantiasis, white elephant, hit the books, teleport, a white elephant, telepathy, telepathic, balance the book, reference book, throw the book at, advance booking, telethon, teleportation, cookbook, wine bottle, reboot, keep house.