Random good picture Not show
1. Our staff will be available to give you technical support .
2. I advised him on technical matters.
3. Without more training or advanced technical skills, they'll lose their jobs.
4. Personally, I found some parts of the book a little too technical to follow.
5. The orchestra is unrivalled in terms of technical mastery and sheer vitality.
6. We offer free technical support for those buying our software.
7. Liszt's piano music presents an enormous technical challenge.
8. She shows a high level of technical competence.
9. After some technical hitches the show finally got under way.
10. He issued a technical scientific treatise.
11. Some of the teachers are technical specialists, but this is far from universal.
12. The article is rather technical in places.
13. The technical details mean nothing to the average punter.
14. Technical innovation is instrumental in improving the qualities of products.
15. Several experts will participate as technical advisers.
16. On technical matters, I defer to the experts.
17. He embarrasses discussion of the simplest subject by use of the difficult technical terms.
18. All the technical words have been underlined in red.
19. Due to a slight technical hitch the concert will be starting approximately half an hour late.
20. Her technical accomplishment on the piano is startling.
21. Technicals - trucks carrying cannon, anti-aircraft missiles and rocket launchers, cruise the city centre.
22. The Nuggets, who led the league in technicals during the season, were unable to keep their composure on the road.
23. Technicals look great on this one.sentencedict.com/technicals.html
24. When fundamentals and technicals are in gear, a savvy trader can have a field day.
25. Then it decided to give technicals to Islamist militias allied with the government.
26. LTD is a manufacturer and exporting stones company; We have the advanced machines and technicals .
27. We think we now have enough data from both the fundamentals and technicals to make some serious forecasts and predictions for 2009.
28. The research of this article mainly focuses on the technicals of the design of low power consumption acoustic transponder, and the realization of the platform of long base line transceiver.
29. In the paper, the overall structure is presented, the database access interface and technicals are analyzed, the dispatching mode and solution of the key problems are described.
30. "In order for me to turn bullish, we're looking for bullish technicals to emerge and a bullish fundamental case to be made. At this point it's just not there," he said.
More similar words: technical skill, technical school, technical specifications, technical, technically, nontechnical, technicality, pyrotechnical, technical know-how, technical term, technical terms, technical report, technical program, technical expertise, technical document, technical progress, technical analysis, technical competence, technical innovation, technical assistance, technical description, technic, technician, pyrotechnic, polytechnic, technicolor, pyrotechnics, technological, technique, technologically.