Random good picture Not show
1) Creativity and originality are more important than technical skill.
2) Worm-lions, however, also demonstrate another technical skill.
3) Paganini was a brilliant violinist, famous for his technical skill in both playing and composing music.
4) There were probably invisible exports too: exports of technical skill and artistry,[http://sentencedict.com/technical skill.html] exports of medicine and magic.
5) Some of the finest examples of technical skill are to be found among birds.
6) Most were given elementary training in another technical skill to facilitate harmony and cross-utilization.
7) And its technical skill, vast financial reserves and marketing savvy give it the potential to overcome any early disadvantage.
8) The technical skill of the house martin enables it to construct gravity-defying mud nests beneath the eaves of houses.
9) Results Bad technical skill, preoperative intraorbital inflammation and conjunctival sac crispation were disadvantages to prognosis.
10) The violinist had the technical skill to execute the cadenza, with its double stops and harmonics, with brilliance .
11) The violinist has technical skill but not much feeling.
12) Critics praise his books for their rich language, technical skill and often very funny situations.
13) They may also learn a trade or technical skill a vocational or a technical school.
14) To improve the technical skill of students, the theoretics should be combined with practices(sentencedict.com), the cultivation of operating ability should be paid more attention to.
15) The cultural policy of the Manchu dynasty requests literature "the benefit politics", "Chien be", "Islamic and appropriate", and despise "technical skill".
16) This process needs a high level of technical skill.
17) Provide training to mechanic concerning aircraft maintenance technical skill.
18) Technical skill is a fundamental basis for most, if not all, great art.
19) Endeavor to gain professional proficiency, improve technical skill.
20) But you will also need courage, patience and technical skill, warns Kelliher.
21) The job calls for technical skill.
22) This transistor wireless set is the last word in technical skill.
23) This cabinet a great deal of wood front-panel with solid usage and parts, emerge fine carpenter technical skill, make as if you got into country villa generally.
24) Enterprise personnel file is a document which reflects the staff's personal experience, political ideology, professional or technical skill, performance of work, alternation of work and so on.
25) Whichever the case of its art, I think it would be difficult to claim that it requires any technical skill or craftsmanship above mediocrity. This, too, it shares with anti-art.
26) Its steelmakers may be protected and inefficient now, but sooner or later rationalisation and greater technical skill will produce big firms that can make cheap steel.
27) Anne the river iron view sound manufacture is careful the technical skill choiceness.
28) The difference between a barber, and a hairdresser lies in their technical skill level.
29) Designs will be judged according to originality, wearability, the creative use of diamonds and technical skill.
30) A hardware for producing car a species is well-found, the technical skill is consummate .
More similar words: technical school, technical specifications, technical, technically, nontechnical, technicality, pyrotechnical, technical know-how, technical term, technical terms, technical report, technical program, technical analysis, technical document, technical progress, technical competence, technical assistance, technical description, technic, technician, technicolor, pyrotechnic, polytechnic, pyrotechnics, technological, technique, technologically, mechanicals, technological change, communication technology.