Random good picture Not show
1. It is our pleasure to introduce the Technical Program for the INTER-NOISE 2011, which has been organized around the theme of "Sound Environment as a Global Issue."
2. On-line banking system in which the technical program to do an in-depth description.
3. We are pleased to support this technical program, which will have a significant impact on China's development across a broad range of industry sectors.sentencedict.com
4. Hopefully, many of you in the technical program will travel to St. John's, Canada to complete part of your studies at the College of the North Atlantic and at Memorial University.
5. The adopted technical program includes that velocity of movement is alternate during pasture grass compression process.
6. The paper proposes an implementation technical program for the realization of automatic air traffic control by integrating the incoming process.
7. The technical program is very exciting the presentations are from many parts of the world.
8. Forms and determined the new technical program, must take the science thought method as the instruction.
9. The technical program of ICEM13 was the product of hard work and devotion of more than 100 world leading experts.
10. Main points of the technical program are: a power mechanism equipped in main tiller body connecting with a transmission box.
11. The technical program will be finalised and distributed to the membership at the 2003 Annual Meeting and Exposition.
12. This study is to explore learning satisfaction for students of practical technical program in department of beatification in vocational high school in Chiayi area by a questionnaire survey.
13. In data processing for Capital circle GPS crustal deformation monitoring network, the best technical program has been used and high precision positioning results have been obtained.
14. The authors provide a standardized and optimized GPS survey technical program based on the practice of construction of digital city.
15. The adjustment of empty wagon is one of the cardinal elements of railway transportation technical program and is also significant guidance to transport production.
16. The third step:In view of the effective electric circuit demand formulation different technical program, then carries on the technical economy analysis.
17. A former general in the Iraqi Army, Rasheed was a brilliant -- if sometimes loud and difficult -- technical program manager for some of Iraq's most advanced military-development efforts.
18. The requirement of plasma spray welding, the hardware design of PLC control system and the software design of spray welding technical program were introduced.
19. There are many traveling places in each country, but not all of them are nature-made and a large number are built through technical program.
20. Still, he says he is not confident about landing a job in Japan when he completes his two-year technical program at a college in Tokyo's suburbs next spring.
21. Responding to member's enquiries , the TeleManagement Forum ( TMF ) started the Open OSS Technical Program team.
22. At last, put forward the detail implementation measure and technical program to accomplish strategic goal.
23. To simplify the technological process of hydrogen production from COG, a technical program using WGSR, which convert CO in the Coke oven gas to H2 and CO2, was proposed.
More similar words: technical, technically, nontechnical, technicality, technical term, pyrotechnical, technical know-how, technical terms, technical school, technical report, technical analysis, technical specifications, technical competence, technical assistance, educational program, vocational program, communication program, technic, control program, technician, technicolor, polytechnic, pyrotechnic, pyrotechnics, application program, applications programme, program, technological, tv program, programme.