Random good picture Not show
1. It offers a technical description of the integration process and of peak area measurement.
2. For a more technical description contact Aegean at the number given.
3. The design interpretation specifies the technical description, design basis, main workload, matter needing attention of construction and engineering, and the technique norms in detail.
4. Detailed technical description is available.
5. One copy of operation manual or instructions furnished to the user and technical description.
6. Many newbies type "man bash" to view the bash man page, only to be confronted with a very terse and technical description of shell functionality.
7. Work needs to be done on design, programming, front-end and back-end solution. Detailed technical description is available.
8. The procedure and details of the application of this paint are defined in the technical description.
9. I want to ask you send bye-mail you product and price list with technical description of such batteries.
10. Be able to understand and design circuit diagram and machinery components chart. Good command of technical description.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The shapefile format is a commercial (but open) binary data format published by ESRI (see Resources for a link to the full technical description).
12. A component implementation is generally described as the realization of an algorithm or other technical description of a function.
13. Check the compliance by inspection of the instructions for use and technical description.
14. "Survival of the fittest" is a conversational way to describenatural selection, but a more technical description speaks ofdifferential rates of survival and reproduction.
15. For example, a requirement may be described at a high level of abstraction in business terms, but another one can be a very detailed technical description.
More similar words: verbal description, description, job description, problem description, technical specifications, technical document, prescription, nonprescription, descriptive, technical, prescription drug, descriptively, technically, nontechnical, technicality, prescription medicine, pyrotechnical, technical term, technical know-how, technical terms, technical school, technical report, descriptive language, technical program, technical progress, technical analysis, ascription, descriptive statistics, technical competence, subscription.