Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Add a teaspoonful of mixed herbs.
2. Add a heaped teaspoonful of sugar.
3. Add a teaspoonful of curry powder.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. An extra teaspoonful for luck could well be disaster.
5. Used in conjunction with fresh tomatoes a teaspoonful will be enough to give extra colour and body to a sauce for four people.
6. C, with the addition of one teaspoonful of salt per gallon in the case of D. quadrifasciatus.
7. A teaspoonful of my mother-in-law's wild strawberry jam will not just provide a gastronome's ecstasy: it will entirely satisfy your jam desire.
8. It is so dense that a teaspoonful of its surface would weigh nearly a billion tons.
9. One teaspoonful of aldicarb on the skin would be sufficient to kill an adult.
10. Put a teaspoonful of salt into the pan.
11. She gave Tom a teaspoonful and watched with the deepest anxiety for the result.
12. A teaspoonful of my mother - in - law's wild strawberry jam will entirely satisfy your jam desire.
13. One teaspoonful of material from a neutron star would weigh a billion tonnes.
14. One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.
15. If you absolutely must have sugar on cereal try to limit yourself to about one teaspoonful.
16. You need only a little of your anti cellulite massage oil - about a teaspoonful for each leg.
17. For a 1 or 2 percent concentration, add one or two drops of essential oil to each teaspoonful of base oil.
18. The amount of semen ejaculated during one orgasm is usually about a teaspoonful.
More similar words: spoonful, teaspoon, spoon-feed, greasy spoon, spoon, tablespoon, wooden spoon, silver spoon, as poor as a church mouse, as soon as possible, confuse, harpoon, lampoon, spoor, spool, spoof, spook, confute, confused, spooky, confucian, confusing, confusion, confucius, spoofing, cesspool, pension fund, in full, manful, sinful.