Random good picture Not show
1. No charge for shop or tearoom.
2. I often felt more inspired writing in a tearoom than in the newsroom.
3. The old kitchen is now a tearoom and occasional entertainment venue.
4. New facilities include a tearoom, shop(sentencedict.com/tearoom.html), three holiday flats and a look-out room.
5. The background music is too noisy in the tearoom .
6. The tearoom is one of the most common scenes in his rural literature.
7. The tearoom is the place that english lovers like to gather at.
8. We leave the tearoom and walk down a typical, dimly lit Shanghai backstreet towards the bank.
9. As I enter a tearoom, I find two young men watching a wrestling match on television.
10. Tearoom . We sat in a circle and began to introduce ourselves.
11. The whole tearoom was quiet and everybody was watching them now.
12. On the Labour side, there is a solid body of such members who inhabit the Tearoom.
13. On another day in Kyoto we sat nearly an hour on the tatami in a tearoom overlooking an exquisite garden.
14. Some EHS tips post on the wall of the tearoom of each floor monthly, including some protecting tips for common disease and some office health care.
15. While she was waiting for her boy friend in the tearoom , a sweet melody filled her with ecstasy .
16. Japanese designers Case-Real have completed the interior of a pastry shop and tearoom in Fukuoka, Japan.
17. Some EHS tips post on the wall of the tearoom of every floor monthly, including some protecting tips for common disease and some office health care.
18. One Labour MP said he had "never seen such venom" as that witnessed in the House of Commons members' tearoom last night.
19. Come into the warmth of the Fortnum and Mason tearoom.
20. Case-Real have completed the interior of a pastry shop and tearoom in Fukuoka, Japan.
21. A flagship shop of a Japanese pastry shop that has Japanese 'Kaho', a pastry shop, and Japanese 'Saho', a tearoom.
22. Called Suzukake, the shop is divided into two –the pastry shop (Kaho) is hidden away and painted in black, while the tearoom (Saho) is clearly visible from the street.
More similar words: steam room, tear off, wear and tear, room, groom, roomy, rooms, vroom, broom, roomed, roomie, maroon, rec room, showroom, roomily, taproom, washroom, wash room, roomful, sunroom, ballroom, bedroom, newsroom, groomed, barroom, marooned, year in year out, room-mate, restroom, chat room.