Random good picture Not show
1. Groom these ticklish areas with a stable rubber, tea cloth or your hand and work at it gently.
2. Your tea cloth is especially lovely, Susan.
3. Then dry the ducks with a clean tea cloth and leave them uncovered on a plate in the fridge till needed.
4. Cover the part (including only burned clothing) with a dry sterile dressing or freshly laundered material such as a tea cloth.
5. Clean off the water left in the bottom of the pot with tea cloth.
More similar words: not have a clue, clothe, cloth, clothes, clothed, cloths, enclothe, unclothe, loincloth, oilcloth, clothing, washcloth, unclothed, clothier, neckcloth, dishcloth, sailcloth, clothespin, face cloth, bedclothes, sackcloth, drop cloth, clothes peg, tablecloth, terry cloth, terrycloth, plainclothes, clothesline, plain-clothes, broadcloth.