Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A tea bag is full of tiny perforations.
2. Leave the tea bag to steep.
3. No problem-Lipton now sells a tea bag that lets you brew iced tea with cold water.
4. Fennel can be used in fresh or even tea bag form.
5. The tea bag has a toting thread and a unique label.
6. Tea Bag - to remind you to relax daily and go over that list of your blessings.
7. The English frown on the use of tea bag.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Dunk the tea bag 5 times then remove. Now, your tea is ready!
9. Each bedroom have a kettle, tea bag and packet of instant coffee.
10. The bedroom have a kettle with tea bag and sachet of instant coffee.
11. Place one tea bag in your favorite mug.
12. Stop tailgating me, you tea bag!
13. Do not use any tools tea spoon or tea bag squeeze, in order to avoid astringency.
14. The bag was dropped into a tank of water and swilled round occasionally like a giant tea bag.
15. He was very frugal, and would often use a tea bag three or four times over.
16. Contemporary packaging trends are in the direction of convenient packages as exemplified by the tea bag.
17. At other times he forgets completely to bring the tea bag and must be reminded.
18. But how strong is the evidence for these benefits - and will any old tea bag do?
19. Many Chinese still use loose - leaf tea rather than tea bag.
20. At other times he forgets entirely to bring the tea bag and must be reminded.
21. The creamer powder, lavender into the cup, creamer powder to the hot water soak 1 minute, then added green tea bag soaked in 3 minutes, remove tea bags, tea-leaf filter.
More similar words: a bag of bones, have a ball, take aback, take a bath, plea bargain, tea break, plea bargaining, strike a balance, bag and baggage, bag, aba, bags, gaba, bagel, baggy, kaaba, abash, abase, abaft, cabal, aback, abate, kitbag, airbag, gasbag, handbag, air bag, bagnio, herbage, bagger.