Random good picture Not show
(1) When the war ended he studied at Tbilisi University then returned to Moscow and worked as a journalist.
(2) The relationship between Moscow and Tbilisi has been near breaking - point for months.
(3) Tbilisi may also this be a reason, requests to purchase Israeli and US's newest armament splendidly.
(4) The state of emergency decreed only in Tbilisi, Nogaideli added.
(5) Ybreska vaulted over the low, crumbling wall surrounding the old churchyard on to the rough pitted track which led towards Tbilisi.
(6) Sigua was reported to have fled to the rebel headquarters in a Komsomol summer camp outside Tbilisi to avoid arrest.
(7) There were reports of opposition supporters having been fired on in Tbilisi the following day.
(8) Kirov chose another snap which he had taken at a pavement cafe in Tbilisi, bringing his final selection to four.
(9) A city of southeast European U. S. S. R. at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains north-northwest of Tbilisi.
(10) Approximately fifty fans greeted the Azzurri upon their departure to Tbilisi.
(11) Anti - government protesters and police have clashed in the Georgian capital , Tbilisi , amid rising national tensions.
(12) The coup was instigated by part of the National Guards and a paramilitary organization called "Mkhedrioni" which allegedly was supported by Russian military units stationed in Tbilisi. Sentencedict.com
(13) Georgian policemen detain refugees from South Ossetia outside the parliament building in central Tbilisi , Georgia's capital.
(14) Baghdad ranked 221st, remaining at the bottom of the list. It was followed by Bangui in the Central African Republic, N'Djamena in Chad, Khartoum in Sudan and Tbilisi in Georgia.
(15) By 2012, a regional railway — hailed by some as a modern-day Silk Route — is expected to connect Baku to Tbilisi, Georgia’s capital to the north, and to Kars, Turkey, to the west.
(16) A woman past a wall decorated with Georgia's national flags in Tbilisi, Georgia, Monday.
(17) Russia says Georgia is still firing at targets in South Ossetia andbombsthe international airport of Tbilisi.
(18) The first US C - 17 military aircraft has landed in Tbilisi carrying medical and other supplies.
(19) According to ITAR - TASS, Eduard Shevardnadze made the denial in a press conference held in Tbilisi.
More similar words: stabilising, bilis, visibility, mobilise, divisibility, invisibility, stabilise, indivisibility, stabilised, immobilise, demobilise, stabiliser, destabilise, homo habilis, mobilisation, bilingualism, probabilistic, stabilisation, immobilisation, destabilisation, probabilistically, t-bill, government bill, military capability, elision, collision, bilin, ellis island, symbolising, tantalising.