Random good picture Not show
1) Cypher ( Cordis ) and Taxus ( Boston Scientific ) stents are the major product in the market.
2) Results The secondary structure of the roots of Taxus chinensis var. mairei consisted of the periderm and vascular cylinder(stele). Axial and radial systems formed the secondary xylem of the roots.
3) Business Model: Sell taxus seedlings, purify and sell paclitaxel and related healthcare products.
4) Taxol content in needle and swig of Taxus yunnanensis was the highest within four species from East Asia area, Taxus cuspid...
5) Optimizing proliferation conditions in Taxus chinensis var. mairei cell culture was studied by experimental orthogonal design of phytohormone combinations and optimizing subculture time.
6) The growth of new bud of Taxus cuspidate is not sensitive to different quality concentrations of hormone.
7) Taxus L. is a problematic genus, not only its species are discouragingly similar, but also its family circumscription are still doubtful.
8) The relationships between apoptosis and taxol production of Taxus cuspidata cells cultured in coupling medium composed of oleic acid, as organic phase, and improved B5 medium were studied.
9) Taxol content in needle and swig of Taxus yunnanensis was the highest within four species from East Asia area, Taxus cuspidata was the ...
10) We investigated and analyzed the soil seed bank under 10 female Japanese yew (Taxus cuspidata) trees in Muling Nature Reserve of Heilongjiang Province.
11) Results The secondary structure of the roots of Taxus chinensis var. mairei consisted of the periderm and vascular cylinder (stele).
12) High economic value of Taxus Media.
13) As fossil evidences show, the fossil of taxus were found in the upper Cretaceous period.
14) Taxol content in needle and swig of Taxus yunnanensis was the highest within four species from East Asia area, Taxus cuspidata was the second[sentencedict.com], The ...
15) Hairy root cultures of Taxus plants, roots of hydroponically grown Taxus plants and nodule cultures of Taxus plants are mainly introduced about the enlargements of cultural materials.
16) The species of Genus Taxus are more geographically than morphologically separable.
17) Generally, the characters of Genus Taxus are: Evergreen trees or shrubs, branchlets irregularly alternate.
18) Taxol and cephalomannine were isolated and purified from Taxus cuspidata by normal phase and reversed phase chromatography, respectively.
19) Since 2007, the company has integrate the breeding of Taxus Madia, the extraction, research, development and production of taxol.
20) Asexual propagation of a guarantee to the Cayman Asian Taxus species of pure, good quality seedlings.
21) During the process of suspension culture; the change of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PDH) activity in Taxus cells without treatment was fundamentally similar to that of the biomass.
22) The results of intraspecific and interspecific competition formed the different individual height of Taxus chinensis var. mairei population.
23) The effects of phenylalanine, sucrose and mannitol on the cell growth and the production of taxol, baccatin III and 10deacetylbaccatin III in the suspension cells of Taxus media were studied.
24) Objective : To study the non - taxoids in the leaves of Taxus maire i.
25) The pre - treatment method which combined n- hexane extraction with potassium carbonate solution extraction for the determination of paclitaxel in crude extract of Taxus madia by HPLC is established.
26) All striving for the greatest man in Southwest Asia Taxus breeding and cultivation base.
27) But the addition of the rare earth compound could not strengthen further taxol release in the twoliquid-phase cultures of Taxus cuspidata.
28) AIM Taxane diterpenoid compounds are expected to be isolated from Taxus chinensis cell cultures.
29) One 'very strong mixture' used in the book is the Veninum Lupinum, which consists of a mix of aconite, taxus baccata, caustic lime , arsenic,[http://sentencedict.com/taxus.html] bitter almonds and powdered glass mixed with honey.
More similar words: cephalotaxus, nexus, plexus, amphioxus, solar plexus, nerve plexus, choroid plexus, cervical plexus, brachial plexus, tax, taxi, taxis, taxon, use tax, taxiway, land tax, tax cut, tax form, pretax, tax law, syntax, taxi fare, ataxia, taxing, tax due, taxman, tax day, surtax, taxicab, tax hike.