Random good picture Not show
1. He's probably the country's top taxidermist, and he's sick to the gills with eating salmon.
2. The taxidermist takes only your skin.
3. Piccinini sent the hide to a taxidermist to be mounted for display at his sporting goods store in Reno.
4. What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector ?
5. When preparing your fish for the taxidermist, try not to handle the fish anymore than you have to.
6. What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.
7. Later, in Victorian times, birds of prey were persecuted by game keepers, by taxidermists and by egg collectors.
8. Unlike Weinman's art work, however, Hirst's requires the skills of the taxidermist and the aquarium builder.
9. The bird was sent off to be identified by a taxidermist and Uncle turned out to be right.
10. It has to be said that this presents great difficulties for the taxidermist.
11. Plot: A guy and four of his friends visit his crippled uncle, a taxidermist who lives with his housekeeper next to a movie set.
12. The paw trade has damaged hunting traditions with deep roots in Siberia, the taxidermist said, turning a hallowed male winter ritual into a mercantile exercise.
13. The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin.
14. Neil: The museum's over a hundred years old,[sentencedict.com/taxidermist.html] so not many people in Britain knew what a walrus looked like – including the taxidermist – so this one's actually much fatter than it should be!
15. The star of the exhibit will be Guy the Gorilla, once an idol at London Zoo, who is returning to the spotlight 33 years after his death (and a visit to the taxidermist).
16. Their home had leopard- and zebra-print decor and dozens of stuffed—by a taxidermist—animals. I've seen her breasts.
17. Well past the beginning of the last century, it was not uncommon for intrepid and wealthy Europeans visiting Africa to bring along a taxidermist or two.
18. Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist.
More similar words: taxidermy, epidermis, dermis, hypodermis, epidermic, taxi stand, tax incidence, epistaxis, permissive, permission, permissible, germicide, taxonomist, intermission, impermissible, undermine, permissiveness, reformist, alarmist, hypodermic, armistice, conformist, without permission, nonconformist, deterministic, epidermal, hypodermic needle, epidermolysis, dermatologist, taxi.