Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) A farmer is entitled to a certain particularized tax treatment.
2) However, the differential tax treatment of corporate and unincorporated business income would remain.
3) Meanwhile, it is also important to facilitate proper rules for accounting, information exposure and tax treatment.
4) As a result, corporations and non-resident aliens may be members of LLCs without favorable tax treatment.
5) Tax expenditures are the revenues forgone due to preferential tax treatment.
More similar words: treatment, ill-treatment, maltreatment, mistreatment, silent treatment, beauty treatment, inhuman treatment, preferential treatment, chemical treatment, treasury department, entreat, entreaty, investment tax credit, readjustment, real investment, reattachment, a great many, beat a retreat, displacement reaction, real estate investment trust, contentment, presentment, resentment, treat, discontentment, treaty, retreat, treated, treat of, treat as.