Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This change in the tax system will mean big gains for some companies.
2. The tax system has undergone a complete overhaul.
3. There is a lack of knowledge about the tax system.
4. Britain's tax system takes no account of children.
5. A radical overhaul of the tax system is necessary.
6. A self-monitoring tax system is clearly open to abuse .
7. We should dismantle our inefficient tax system.
8. The current tax system has been in operation for ten years.
9. The government has contemplated reforming the entire tax system.
10. The present tax system penalizes poor people.
11. Accountants know how to play the tax system.
12. The new tax system is advantageous to higher-rate taxpayers.
13. The tax system is extended to level out the big differences between the rich and the poor.
14. Changes to the tax system are long overdue.
15. The changes to the tax system proved impracticable as they were impossible to enforce.
16. The new tax system would be calculated on the value of property owned by an individual.
17. These new rules have complicated the tax system even further.
18. The whole tax system is now operating more efficiently.
19. The irony is that the new tax system will burden those it was intended to help.
20. Fiscal Welfare: the tax system which adjusts the level of income on which tax is payable through reliefs and allowances.
21. The rich will not benefit from the proposed changes to the tax system to the same extent as the lower paid.
22. The Government plans to make important changes to the tax system.
23. The government lacked the political will to reform the tax system.
24. The government has given top priority to reforming the tax system.
25. Believe you me[Sentence dictionary],(sentencedict.com) the government won't meddle with the tax system.
26. Many people will be greatly disadvantaged by the new tax system.
27. The report is concerned, inter alia, with the reform of the tax system.
28. The new proposals were intended to soften the impact of the reformed tax system.
29. Fifth I want to achieve a better delivery system - more cooperation with the tax system and better management.
30. These radical changes, designed to make work more rewarding, were not confined to the tax system.
More similar words: complex system, systems analyst, caste system, stereo system, steering system, system, si system, systemic, subsystem, ecosystem, systemize, wage system, root system, systematic, open system, honor system, case system, system unit, phone system, merit system, file system, system file, subway system, systematism, brake system, point system, buddy system, systematics, quota system, sound system.