Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Forestry companies no longer granted tax concessions have been trying to offload their holdings.
2. Both government lending and tax concessions were highly selective, being steered towards particular industries.
3. Mr. Jackson I have already referred to the tax concession in the 1990 Budget.
4. They would enjoy major tax concessions, including 50 percent rebates in their first year and 25 percent in their second.
5. Private pension scheme tax concessions grew as part of deliberate policy.
6. The net deficit, after allowing for tax concessions and loan repayments, would be F$28,000,000.
7. Last year the government introduced a number of tax concessions to bring private capital and expertise into the hotel and tourism sectors.
8. It also received a host of tax concessions.
9. Tax concessions for new companies and the end of the state monopoly on import-export trade were also announced.
10. Robin Cook told delegates that tax concessions for private medical insurance would also be abolished and charges for eye tests scrapped.
11. For details,(sentencedict.com) please visit the Tax Concession Scheme website.
12. For details, please visit Tax Concession Scheme website.
13. In addition, a new Annual Tax Concession fee of US$250 is also proposed for those Cayman companies which hold a Tax Exemption Certificate.
14. Tax concession under salaries tax and personal assessment may encourage the incentive of travel.
15. The Minister gave a strong hint that the government were thinking of introducing tax concessions for mothers.
16. The regulations, which will be back-dated to cover money spent from yesterday, will replace a tax concession.
17. Under the previous administration, rich landowners were given generous tax concessions.
18. In some cases it is also hard to measure scheme cost, eg where aid takes the form of tax concessions.
19. How is the free-market economy to be reconciled with continued large-scale tax concessions for house mortgages and private pensions?
20. Market-distorting activities arise from state aids such as subsidies, tax concessions, and other financial help given to domestic companies.
21. Macleod was attacked by both liberals and conservatives in the Legco for failing to provide sufficient tax concessions to middle income earners.
22. One supports the construction of owner-occupied dwellings (Eigenheimzulage), and is the largest single existing tax concession to households .
23. We are setting up an Member Marketing Social Enterprise to generate funds for a Foundation, which will be endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient , Tax Concession Charity.
24. Besides the taxation deduction, there are such issues as the conciliation of VAT and business tax, the continuity of VAT tax concession policy, the classification of taxpayers and its standard etc.
25. Since January 1, 2007, China will continue to reduce import tariffs in accordance with the tax concession commitment to WTO.
26. Since the reforming and opening of China, Chinese government has fulfilled a serious of tax concession policies in order to accelerate the fast development of the high and new technology industrial.
More similar words: concession, concessional, concessionary, concessionaire, concessive, economic recession, cession, accession, recession, secession, concussion, procession, succession, precession, accessional, successional, secessionist, intercession, in succession, processional, tax collector, confession, confessional, congressional, ecological succession, make a confession, professional dancer, war of the spanish succession, economic depression, congressional district.