Random good picture Not show
1. The initial order calls for 350 multi-user tax collection systems to be installed in Moscow by the end of the year.
2. Since August, retail sales, tourism and tax collection have all plunged.
3. The budgets for federal law enforcement and tax collection would both be down more than 10 percent in real terms by 2002.
4. It also envisaged changes in the tax collection system.
5. The tax collection of fund is the requirement of the social security system of our country.
6. Tax assessment is a key part of tax collection and management. ln the Western countries where the tax system is relatively perfect, there is standard tax assessment system.
7. The purpose however, was the same - tax collection, usury, local political control.
8. Experts and netizens think that, first, business registration, tax collection should be followed on.
9. The quality and efficiency of tax collection and administration was improved, which ensured tax growth.
10. Third, tax collection and administration was strengthened.
11. Property assessment can affect significantly tax collection on land and buildings.
12. Effect means the relation between tax collection and society.
13. In correspondence to the tax collection rights of tax management authorities, tax planning is an important right of taxpayers.
14. These include improving tax collection by unifying the different agencies under a single roof.
15. Sixth, intensifying tax collection and management, and improving financial service.
16. To be responsible for the administration of local tax collection , formulate detailed administrative Methods: Tax collection.
17. Tax collection is something the government has abundant experience with.
18. And the local economy in Sucumbios is suffering. Since August, retail sales, tourism and tax collection have all plunged.
19. It is, though, not entirely clear to what extent they were liable for tax collection and assessment.
20. Their intent is to seek a court order to stop the tax collection.
21. They created an administrative grill, issuing identity cards to families,(Sentence dictionary) partly to control them and partly to streamline tax collection.
22. Officials had said the Kremlin meeting would focus on back wages, tax collection and military reform.
23. Because after the assessment of taxes and large penalties, tax collection officers can civilly seize assets to pay the additional taxes, thus depriving an individual of untaxed profits.
24. Nowadays there are adequate conditions for the combination, which will save tax collection cost, improve transfer payment system and standardize the power of tax collection.
25. As taxation officials, you have the responsibility to introduce to tax - payers knowledge of tax collection.
26. A fundamental purpose for tax payment service system is to reduce the overall social cost, which consists of tax payment cost and tax collection cost.
27. This paper researched the existing problems and the reason of tax collection and management system.
28. Economists have always thought about that changing the distribution of wealth means tax collection and redistribution.
29. It results in adverse selection, distortion of the tax system and increase of tax collection cost.
30. This dissertation has solicited opinions from tax experts that to establish comprehensive taxation system for increasing investigation efficiency and tax collection data-base management centre.
More similar words: tax collector, collection, recollection, collection box, data collection, collection letter, collectivization, stamp collection, collection period, collection agency, collectivisation, garbage collection, documentary collection, collecting, collective, collectible, collectivize, collectively, collectivism, collectivist, collectivity, uncollectible, collective farm, collecting box, coin collecting, collectivistic, collecting data, collective noun, collective goods, stamp collecting.