Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The snowy owl and tawny owl assemblages diverge most greatly from this, with fewer complete mandibles than maxillae.
2. Breeding numbers of the tawny owl were at their lowest since surveying began in 1963.
3. And it's only the tawny owl who goes tu-whit-tu-whoo.
4. None of them noticed a large, tawny owl flutter past the window.
5. Where a tawny owl was enquiring.
6. None of them noticed a large, tawny owl flutter past the window. At half past eight, Mr.
7. Wardens find him sitting in a fake oak tree beside the replica of a female tawny owl.
8. Staring at me through the branches of a twisted thorn was a tawny owl perched on a rock ledge.
9. Other birds to benefit from the treatment include a tawny owl with an injured leg, now making a fast recovery.
More similar words: tawny, yowl, brawny, scrawny, tawney, lawn bowling, yow, towny, downy, property owner, anyone, canyon, in-your-face, grand canyon, on your guard, not on your life, in the company of, between you and me, getaway, get away, tawdry, eat away, cut away, cutaway, ottawa, put away, cast away, cart away, melt away, castaway.