Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. HMV could look to aspirational, tastemaker sites such as Pitchfork and Popjustice to recommend music.
2. The tastemaker is rapidly becoming your friends.
3. Pundits could not publicise the fact that they had been invited as a tastemaker in order to promote any commercial venture.
4. Those same dealers generally prefer to offer their likeliest hits to museums or tastemaker collectors.
5. The question then is, in a world which cannot be driven by schedulers, who or what will play the role of tastemaker?
6. In other words, for me, the Twitterverse is becoming the tastemaker.
More similar words: pacemaker, homemaker, shoemaker, noisemaker, coffee maker, peacemaker, trouble maker, troublemaker, make haste, maker, remake, car maker, lawmaker, on the make, caste system, moneymaker, bookmaker, film maker, rainmaker, money maker, filmmaker, taste, matchmaker, make room for, bread maker, dressmaker, watchmaker, taster, policy maker, quota system.