Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The curtains were held back by tassels.
2. The corn has begun to tassel.
3. The blue silk mortar board she wore was edged in gold lace with a gold bullion button and tassel.
4. Below: Satin or embroidered ribbons, brocades, bows and tassels can all give added dimension and interest to pictures.
5. There are a couple of rolled pillows with tassels at the head of the bed.
6. The sofa was upholstered in yellow and blue satin, shiny and tight, finished with rolled gold cord and tassels.
7. Gold tassels were sewn to the corners of the pillows.
8. He split the skirt at the corners, so the curvy legs show, and topped them with bows and tassels.
9. Tasselled lanterns at shrines, restaurants - everywhere.
10. Those early cards were works of art, elaborately painted and trimmed with lace, jewels, feathers, seashells and tassels.
11. All those red velvet curtains and golden tassels, and settees with little golden legs.
12. Two needlework cushions with tassels designed by David and made by a friend sit happily with a traditional Amish quilt.
13. Cords with tassels are available in a good range of colours and thickness and suit heavyweight curtains.
14. He was wearing a very attractive pair of black tassel loafers.
15. They wanted her in plain view with a gold tassel and words coming out of her mouth.
16. There was even displayed a velvet cap with a tassel.
17. The bedspread is light, ribbed[Sentence dictionary], with little tassels on the bottom.
18. Bill's fingers play with one of the tassels.
19. She pushed the headrest back up; she pulled the tassel.
20. Her secrets: old feather fans, tasselled dancecards, powdered with musk, a gaud of amber beads in her locked drawer.
21. The daffodil breaks under foot, and the tasselled larch.
22. She throws her nightgown over the tube, like a white, tasselled theatre-curtain.
More similar words: tasseled, tassel, chiselled, self-propelled, tasse, net asset, demitasse, passel, plant assets, current asset, seller, current assets, net asset value, shelled, yelled, belled, quelled, sellers, assembled, self-willed, dwelled, spelled, swelled, smelled, non-current assets, tessellate, bevelled, compelled, labelled, impelled.