Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. And there is no guarantee the Tasmanian Government will comply with Canberra's wishes.
2. But in 1936, the last Tasmanian tiger died in a zoo. Or did it?
3. Tasmanian Primary Industries Minister David Llewellyn has welcomed the appeal.
4. The Tasmanian devil is small, but stocky and muscular and leads the GTMS Team Australia attack. This beast shows no mercy against his opponents and is on the offense always.
5. As he told Lawrence Pollard, the Tasmanian devil is falling victim to a cancer, which is passed on very easily.
6. Tasmanian timber tree with yellow aromatic wavy-grained wood used for carving and ship building; sometimes placed in genus Dacrydium.
7. The Tasmanian Devil is also on the brink of extinction as a result of a deadly facial tumour disease that has reduced wild populations by 60 per cent.
8. The Tasmanian devil, a feisty marsupial that lives only in the Australian island state of Tasmania, was deemed an endangered species this week by the state's government.
9. The disease is contained within Tasmanian devils, but there are researchers out there who are afraid that this might also jump into other marsupial species.
10. It's really cool, there's the Tasmanian devil, Boag's beer, and the capital Hobart is really up and coming as a place to chill out.
11. Also, the team compiled a catalog of Tasmanian devil genetic information.
12. The Tasmanian devil lives on the island of Tasmania in Australia and is a fierce marsupial with black fur and a strong smell.
13. Shelob's shriek is actually the sound of a Tasmanian devil.
14. They also included the export of Tasmanian pademelon wallaby products from Flinders Island.
15. On 5-22-2009, Australia designated the Tasmanian Devil an endangered species, because of a contagious cancer that has wiped out 70% of wild devils since 1996.
16. Tasmanian devils have for some years been plagued with a mysterious and lethal cancer. Now,[sentencedict.com] the dog-sized mammals are fighting back: They are breeding at younger ages.
17. I wish Buddhaholy and Tasmanian Buddhist community all the very best into the future.
18. Commonly known as the Tasmanian Tiger, the Thylacine was the largest known carnivorous marsupial of modern times.
19. An infectious facial cancer is spreading rapidly among Tasmanian devils and populations of the world's largest marsupial predator are believed to have fallen by more than 60% as a result.
20. The Tasmanian Devil is a marsupial that exists only on the Australian island state of Tasmania.
21. The Tasmanian reserve was daunting.
22. Australian and Tasmanian lizards.
22. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
23. Zimmer marveled that scientists were able to trace this infectious cancer – which they originally thought was a virus – to a single nerve cell in one Tasmanian devil that had turned cancerous.
24. First discovered in 1996, the cancer has spread swiftly through the Tasmanian devil population, killing more than 70% of the island's animals.
25. Shelob 39 ; s shriek is actually the sound of a Tasmanian devil.
26. As an example, he an unusual cancer that is spreading among endangered marsupials called Tasmanian devils.
27. Its founder, benefactor and guiding intelligence is David Walsh, a wild-eyed young Tasmanian multimillionaire.
28. Pask told AFP in a telephone interview that while recreating extinct animals might be possible one day, it could not be done with the technique his team used on the Tasmanian tiger.
More similar words: tasmania, tasman, phantasmal, as many, phantasmagoria, phantasmagoric, as many as, humanitarianism, iranian, mania, ukranian, maniac, romania, pomeranian, maniacal, egomania, mancunian, monomania, hypomania, pyromania, maniacally, egomaniac, talismanic, pyromaniac, megalomania, kleptomania, bibliomania, megalomaniac, megalomaniacal, humanitarian.