Random good picture Not show
1. Classical tardive dyskinesia is manifested by the insidious onset of oral-lingual-buccal dyskinesia.
2. The FDA ordered warnings about tardive dyskinesia to be added to Reglan and metoclopramide in February 2009.
3. Current product labeling warns of the risk of tardive dyskinesia with chronic metoclopramide treatment.
4. Objective: To study effect of clonazepam on persistent tardive dyskinesia(TD).
5. Neuroleptic- associated tardive extrapyramidal syndrome (TES) has been developed in the base of the tardive dyskinesia (TD).
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Objective To investigate the of tardive ventilator-associated pneumonia inn (VAP) in comprehensive ICU and the drug resistance thereof, so as to help develop clinical prevention strategies.
7. If efficacy in psychosis and tardive dyskinesia is confirmed, it is likely to lead to revision of our understanding of the pathophysiology and treatment of these disorders.
8. Chronic use of metoclopramide has been linked to tardive dyskinesia, which may include involuntary and repetitive movements of the body, even after the drugs are no longer taken.
9. Tardive dyskinesia also is mentioned as a possible complication.
10. Methods To observe and analyse a case of tardive death by means of clinical and pathological ways.
11. We developed an experimental animal model of tardive dyskinesia simply by treating rats with neuroleptics.
12. Tardive dyskinesia causes involuntary, repetitive movement of the limbs and lip smacking, grimacing and other symptoms that can be permanent.
13. Method The early clinical symptoms of trauma-induced tardive intracranial hematoma in 60 patients with severe craniocerebral trauma were retrospectively analyzed and concluded.
14. Objective:To assessing the prevalence and risk factors of tardive dyskinesia(TD) in male chronic schizophrenic patients who had been in hospital for over 8 years.
15. Even the most feared side effect of first-generation drugs, tardive dyskinesia , seems less troubling than potentially fatal metabolic problems.
16. Long - term chronic use, however, is associated with tardive dyskinesia, a movement disorder.
17. Lecithin may prove useful in alleviating the symptoms of Senile dementia, Alzheimer's disease and Tardive dyskinesia.
18. Objective To discuss the clinical diagnosis and treatment of old odontoid fractures combined with tardive spinal cord lesion.
19. Objective:To detect the prognosis and its related factors of tardive dyskinesia (TD).
20. I was wondering the same thing. Reminded me of someone with tardive dyskinesia, which is a very sad side effect associated with years of anti-psychotic medication use.
21. Objective To explore the metabolic levels of blood glucose in schizophrenics with tardive dyskinesia.
22. During this period, she attempted to reduce the amount of antipsychotic medications she was taking because of concerns about developing tardive dyskinesia.
23. Objective:To explore clinical characteristic and its correlation factor of tardive dyskinesia(TD).
24. A 26-year-old man with schizophrenia, disorganised type, and depression, developed severe tardive dyskinesia during treatment with risperidone and fluoxetine.
25. Some powerful dopamine blockers antipsychotic medications can lead to tardive dyskinesia - long - term , repetitive, and involuntary body movements.
26. The mouth movements are a side effect (not the actual condition) of taking antipsychotic meds, which is called tardive dyskinesia.
More similar words: tardive dyskinesia, tardily, tardiness, tardigrade, cellular division, bastardized, cardiovascular disease, boarding card, dive, dived, diver, Dives, sardis, cardin, bardic, cardio-, cardia, divers, endive, divert, divest, harding, cardiac, giardia, cardiff, sardine, carding, cardial, diverge, khedive.