Random good picture Not show
(1) The tape recording purports to be of a conversation between the princess and a secret admirer.
(2) A tape recording properly authenticated can be admissible.
(3) Their critique is verifiable by reference to the tape recording of the interview.
(4) A tape recording reproduced in cassette form.
(5) During this exercise there was no tape recording of actions of ACC.
(6) Using magnetic recording tape recording or playback images principles of a machine. Sentencedict.com
(7) Headquarters had a tape recording of radio voice communications from the field.
(8) Most might find it threatening tape recording could increase their legal risks.
(9) a tape recording of the interview.
(10) A video tape recording of you delivering a personal message and showing off some of your "a day in the life of me" events.
(11) The second paper elaborates the application of tape recording to earthquake observations, mainly describing the analogue and digital tape recording and the corresponding time service systems.
(12) Sony was the leader in magnetic - tape recording and digital conversion techniques.
(13) An economical technique is presented of conventional tape recording and replay for ultra-low frequency signal.
(14) She expunged the sound of his voice from the tape recording.
(15) Lawyers pointed out that if Newall again lost his appeal over the tape recording, the Crown might be granted full costs.
(16) A social worker or police officer may, for example, produce a tape recording of an interview with a parent or child.
(17) The expectation is so subtle that it can be transmitted even when the experimenter conveys his instructions by means of a tape recording.
(18) He continued his work there through college, when he helped develop the electrical aspects of early-stage video tape recording systems.
(19) When he tries, the sound of the boy's voice whispers in his head, a susurration lik a tape recording played quietly, or not quite at the right speed.
More similar words: tape recorder, recording, recording studio, for the record, prerecord, off the record, prerecorded, pre-recorded, according, break the record, according as, accordingly, according to, according to plan, record keeping, record breaking, record-breaking, accounting record, accounting records, record, on record, recorded, recorder, data record, unrecorded, recordable, record book, go on record, record high, track record.