Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Backup 7.2 supports QIC-40 and QIC-80 tape drives and it detects more than twice as many viruses as the previous version.
2. The basic operations for a tape drive differ from those of a disk drive.
3. Unable to detect tape drive or tape media.
4. You can back up the server to a tape drive or hard disk.
5. When the tape drive cleaning is finished , insert the tape for the next scheduled backup.
6. VIOs Virtual tape drive support for client LPARs is another new offering that allows client LPARs access to SAS tape resources.
7. A device containing a tape drive, magnetic head, and associated controls.
8. As we will be using the attached 4MM tape drive as a Tier 3 storage, we need to configure the drive on the OS level.
9. I just traded up, discarding my old Colorado Jumbo 250 tape drive for new Colorado Jumbo 1400.
10. A fixed disk drive is likely to be more reliable than a removable disk or tape drive.
11. With a p5 system that has multiple LPARs, this process becomes a little more cumbersome if you order a tape drive.
12. Also, as mentioned before, target 5 is reserved for an internal tape drive.
13. An initiator can represent a SCSI device in a host computer, and a SCSI target can be a disk drive, CD-ROM, tape drive, or special device such as an enclosure service.
14. An inch-long piece of aluminum glued on the tape signalling the tape drive to begin a valid tape.
15. It was easy to do, as long as the server had a tape drive in it.
16. Thereafter, when you reinsert the tape media into the tape drive, the Backup program does not correctly identify the tape media.
17. A head crash in a fixed hard disk generally destroys the data, whereas the failure of a tape drive or optical disk drive often leaves the data cartridge unharmed.
18. What is the capacity of the media for the Tape Drive that's installed?
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
19. In these cases, an external device such as a SCSI DDS tape drive will often suffice.
20. Before creating the mksysb image, you need to allocate the tape drive to the LPAR you want to back up.
21. Creates or opens a file, file stream, directory, physical disk, volume, console buffer, tape drive, communications resource, mailslot, or named pipe.
22. To first check if the AIX recognizes the 4mm tape drive, type lsdev -Cc tape and ensure that the 4mm tape drive is 'Available'.
More similar words: slave driver, cattle drive, drive, drivel, driver, driven, drive by, drive in, drive off, drive out, drive up, driveway, drive at, drive-in, drive away, sex drive, drive down, bus driver, test drive, hard drive, overdrive, drive out of, drive into, drive back, drive home, adhesive tape, cd-rom drive, floppy drive, truck driver, drive around.