Random good picture Not show
(1) We want and can demonstrate a clear tangible value to our customers.
(2) When money has a tangible value, a lot of emotional things hitchhike on its coattails.
(3) When you add tangible value, you increase your own value in the eyes of others.
(4) Its value includes the value of tangible tangible value and aeriform service.
(5) It is about creating tangible value for your organization and managing innovation.
(6) Provide Tangible Value – Don't just follow in the footsteps of everyone else.
(7) Each step will add tangible value to your development effort[sentencedict.com], with minimal disruption.
(8) The intangible value of human resource can bring about more tangible value of human resource, so as to enhance the overall value of human resource.
(9) Lower interest rates lured in the petty investors to speculative stocks that most of them pay no dividends and do not have much tangible value.
(10) But you should always consider canceling a meeting which has little tangible value.
(11) Paper is just paper. It may represent a claim on an asset or a share of cash flow, but it has no tangible value.
(12) In other words, you have to provide (or innovate) tangible value without disclosing the specifics of the mastery.
(13) Neither came up with any spectacular new investments or produced anything of tangible value, which leads to the question: When it comes to pay, is there something unique about the financial industry?
(14) Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them realize their visions and create tangible value.
(15) If you want to win in business, you need to deliver tangible value where other companies don't.
(16) But it's rare that you can buy a great financial services franchise for 52% of the company's estimate of its tangible value.
More similar words: tangible, intangible, rateable value, intangibles, tangible goods, tangible assets, net realizable value, tangible results, intangible asset, intangible assets, resale value, tangibly, intangibly, frangible, infrangible, exchange value, devalue, use value, revalue, devalued, face value, time value, fungible, place value, future value, salvage value, positive value, adaptive value, absolute value, nuisance value.