Random good picture Not show
1) He tried to tamper with the witness.
2) Don't tamper with my business.
3) You have no right to tamper with others' affairs.
4) To tamper with serfdom was certain to arouse wild expectations among the peasantry and would require the most rigorous control.
5) Why tamper with a successful formula?
6) Please don't tamper with the clock radio.
7) Absolute image permanence and tamper resistance are guaranteed.
8) Uses the streamline form outer edge , the tamper force with mercy.
9) Do not tamper with other's business.
10) Tamper evident: Do not use if foil blister pack is broken.
11) DO NOT tamper with the thermostat, heating element, electrical connections or temperature and pressure relief valve.
12) Never tamper with safety devices in valves or cylinders.
13) Why has Li Hongzhi tried to plagiarize and tamper with a lot of Buddhist terms?
14) If anyone tamper with this door it trip the alarm.
15) A tamper evidencing device includes an identifier (87) in a trackable format.
16) The machine will self - destruct if you tamper with it.
17) NEVER tamper with pressure - relief devices in valves or cylinders.
18) Students are absolutely forbidden to tamper with or equipmentfacility.
19) So , we've got to set up a tamper - proof system,[http://sentencedict.com/tamper.html] and then hold employers accountable.
20) Freegans like Stuart would stand no chance of survival in China coz we would "tamper" with the "best before", "sell by" labels when it is due.
21) Thank goodness, the Founding Fathers wisely made it difficult to tamper with their precious principles.
22) With stakes this high, we have not dared to tamper with the basic concept of motherhood.
23) A great many patients cannot suffer from the malaise of naupathia and vomiting which bring on wrench and tamper with endoscopy and therapy.
24) A specific contact between the logarithm of local maximum value of wavelet transform coefficient and the singularity points of image can be used to achieve the tamper detection of images.
25) Code obfuscation is an approach of protecting program. It protects code from attackers' useful tamper through enhancing the difficulty of understanding program.
26) Given the lack of scientific evidence for its harmful effects, opponents point the finger at the arrogance of scientists who think they can tamper with nature's plan.
27) Shopkeeper none of waiter in the Inn dares to tamper in additional people's commerce, the orison hurries solution problem and hammer to convey these 2 sons to hike a human momentous!
28) Anding password mechanical lock products are national patent products, without keys, high mechanical strength, Tamper thoroughly.
29) The screw cap (14) has an integral nozzle and a tamper proof band (24) connecting it to the bottle neck.
30) "Never have We sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper," Surah No.