Random good picture Not show
1. She was naked except for a tampax and a lot of acrylic paint.
2. She felt a stone overweight with the Super Tampax and all the Kleenex stuffed inside herself.
3. If you ask for Tampax they have to write down how many, because you can use the wrapping paper for roll-ups.
4. The Tampax advert isn't the only one that makes me angry.
5. The O'Briens' club was far too new to have a Ladies' Loo, and she was nearly out of Tampax.
6. Cox had the honour of being the first person to say "period"on American TV, making a commercial for Tampax.
7. In everyway this was a woman's bathroom, fromthe strawberry-scented shampoo, to the box of Tampax under the sink, to the medicine cabinet crammedwith cosmetics.
More similar words: tampa, stamp act, tamp, tamper, stamp, tampere, tampon, tamp down, stamp out, stamp on, tamping, stamped, stamping, stampede, tampering, stamp down, stamp duty, tamper with, tamponade, food stamp, pampa, rubberstamp, rubber stamp, rubber-stamp, amphetamine, pampas, sampan, kampala, jampack, rampant.